Stay or Go?

The Sloane is a bit more than the Large Veneta, if you decide to keep the Veneta be sure to get the difference credited to you!

Personally I love the large veneta in Matita but I also really like the Sloane on some people. Very tough choice!

Thank you for all your well thought and detailed suggestions.

After discussions with the reputable seller, she was quite happy to cover the postage for me to send the large veneta back and also send me the sloane free of charge. She also gave me the opportunity to do consigments like the boutique and happy for me to pick the style that I favourite most. I was thrilled...with choices, but I am not good at them because I know...I want them all for different occasions. Since Large Veneta is such a classic icon bag for BV and well loved by nearly everyone, I am taking this shot to give it a try.

OK!! I have to admit, I spend lots time trying on the outfits and carry the Matita Veneta to see how it looks. And amazingly...it goes nearly most of my wardrobe. :love: and it does starting to grow on me~~~

So the answer is : I have decided to keep the Matita Large Veneta with me! Woho~~ I am now an official member in the BV forum after lurking for over months now.