Stay away from NM repairs

So I took it in to the Chicago store. They were totally rude. They said the SD store said the clasp was already broken (and I called them right after and they insist they said nothing of the sort). First they said they hadn't talked to SD, then that SD said the bag was not in good shape when I brought it in in the first place. Then they said they never took repairs w/o proof of Neiman's purchase, but they couldn't be sure I bought the bag there. The manager contradicted herself at least these 2 times that I recall. Overall they were totally rude. I went up to the executive office and they weren't much better, but apparently they are going to tell me what they can do about it by Wednesday. (I'm sure the answer is strip the mis-dyed parts and try to fix the clasp THEY broke while I wait longer). Needless to say I'm furious and will be writing quite a few letters after finals are over.

On the upside I bought a new Prada bag (at Saks!) to make self feel better (plus now I don't have a decent summer bag and need one)!

Haha, I wouldve done the same. Thats the ONLY cure right about now. :roflmfao:

Well, we can all learn something from this....even Neimans is NOT to be trusted with beautiful discontinued gucci bags!! :oh:

So true. I didn't even get an apology or anything. They just want to strip the dye they accidentally put on and try to fix the clasp that they broke and then ignored. ... all while I wait even long er for a summer bag I sent in more than 2 months ago to be ready. It's unfortunate because I start my job in a few months and purchases will certainly go up and they lost a client for life.