Status Anxiety handbags - Reviews/Opinions?

purselove4444

Jul 3, 2014
Toronto
Hey guys!

I've been on here for months but its my first time starting a thread, so I wanted to start by saying hello :smile:

I've been eyeing a bag by this brand my friend told me about, called Status Anxiety. She got back from a semester in Australia, and it's apparently pretty big there. I was thinking of getting this bag, what do you think? Do you have any personal experience with the brand? I really like the style, but my friend didn't get one, so I was wondering if anyone knows about the leather quality/resilience?

http://pursebox.ca/collections/status-anxiety/products/status-anxiety-some-secret-place-bag-black

Thanks for your replies :smile:

Attachments

TIFFANI251

Feb 26, 2012
Im not from Australia but I think this is a very nice bag, you can tell the leather is good quality. The bag has good qualities being as though the strap is detachable. So you can dress her up or down, I would treat myself and buy it.

Sep 23, 2005
Australia
My sister and I both have Status Anxiety handbags, for the price point they're good quality leather and well made. Hers has broken in and looks awesome. I like that they're plain without huge hardware and logos everywhere.

The Status Anxiety SLGs are great, nice styles and colours, and affordable. I bought several of their little pouches as Xmas gifts last year. If you get them on special it's even better.