Stash Pics

travelmom

Nov 29, 2008
I am not sure if there is a special place for stash pics, but I couldn't find one so I will start this in a new thread. My hubby went out with the kids for the day so my mom and I had fun looking through my stash. I took out everything and ended up taking loads of pics. I thought you all would appreciate them because I LOVE seeing the pics that you all share of your goodies. So, without further ado, here is my HH collection for your perusal.

The Bags
IMGP1818.jpg

Add The Extras
IMGP1820.jpg

IMGP1821.jpg

IMGP1832.jpg

Just A Little Bit Closer
IMGP1823.jpg

IMGP1824.jpg

IMGP1825.jpg

IMGP1826.jpg

IMGP1827.jpg

IMGP1833.jpg

Clothes & Shoes
IMGP1840.jpg

Detail on Veronica Pants (unfortunately these are a 12 & I need a 10)
IMGP1844.jpg

IMGP1845.jpg

I hope you have enjoyed these pics. I am certainly enjoying the goods :smile: I have more things on the way, so will have to post an addition post once they arrive.

I am constantly changing bags. I use 2 a day sometimes. Usually I have up to 4 in rotation per week. Then if I want to wear something that I know I have a bag for, I will go dig it out. I love the versatility of a large stash.

It is almost midnight here, but I promise to model Katya tomorrow for ya. Check in late tonight (your time) and hopefully it will be up. I adore the Katya dress so much!

WOW!!! :faint:

Is that a GZ Trophy in the right back? It's appears so much smaller than the TCP on the left. Is it because of the leather smooshing versus the patent?

I was thinking the same thing, india: travelmom, you DO have a HH store right at home!