Stash Pics

travelmom

Nov 29, 2008
Singapore
I am not sure if there is a special place for stash pics, but I couldn't find one so I will start this in a new thread. My hubby went out with the kids for the day so my mom and I had fun looking through my stash. I took out everything and ended up taking loads of pics. I thought you all would appreciate them because I LOVE seeing the pics that you all share of your goodies. So, without further ado, here is my HH collection for your perusal.

The Bags

Add The Extras

Just A Little Bit Closer

travelmom

Nov 29, 2008
Singapore

Clothes & Shoes

Detail on Veronica Pants (unfortunately these are a 12 & I need a 10)

I hope you have enjoyed these pics. I am certainly enjoying the goods :smile: I have more things on the way, so will have to post an addition post once they arrive.

travelmom

Nov 29, 2008
Singapore
I am constantly changing bags. I use 2 a day sometimes. Usually I have up to 4 in rotation per week. Then if I want to wear something that I know I have a bag for, I will go dig it out. I love the versatility of a large stash.

travelmom

Nov 29, 2008
Singapore
It is almost midnight here, but I promise to model Katya tomorrow for ya. Check in late tonight (your time) and hopefully it will be up. I adore the Katya dress so much!

indiaink

Eh
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Wow. You have your own Hayden-Harnett Store, right in your home! Beautiful and astoundingly nifty!

kdo

Let's Go Caps!
Nov 1, 2008
WOW!!! :faint:

Is that a GZ Trophy in the right back? It's appears so much smaller than the TCP on the left. Is it because of the leather smooshing versus the patent?

I was thinking the same thing, india: travelmom, you DO have a HH store right at home!