Starting to hate Carly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Carly is everywhere!!! I'm starting to not want to use my bag anymore because so many women have a Carly bag - fake and real. The fake ones are more annoying to see! :cursing: I really like how the bag looks on ME but not on anyone else! Does anyone feel the same way???

I usually see fakes all the time which is very funny b/c they usually end up checking me out, hehe BUT I went to a birthday party and the one friend of the birthday boy had the exact same large black carly, authentic too. I complimented her but she didn't get it, it was just 'some bag'. She didn't like bringing out her Fendi or LV to restaurants. I felt really insulted. :crybaby:

Then I came here and looked at other fakes and I was all better. :heart:

My DD and I were at the outlet yesterday, and there was a woman at the counter, she was buying a couple of bags (one was a printed python bag, not cheap), and I noticed her Carly -- mainly because it was a medium/dark shade of brown suede, with darker trim. Looking closely, we also saw that the turnlocks were wrong. We mentioned it to the SA who was helping us, he took one look and said "fake". I had the feeling that the woman who was carrying it thought it was real.

My DD and I were at the outlet yesterday, and there was a woman at the counter, she was buying a couple of bags (one was a printed python bag, not cheap), and I noticed her Carly -- mainly because it was a medium/dark shade of brown suede, with darker trim. Looking closely, we also saw that the turnlocks were wrong. We mentioned it to the SA who was helping us, he took one look and said "fake". I had the feeling that the woman who was carrying it thought it was real.

Poor lady.

I also think if you aren't happy with it, you should sell it. Find something else you like! It sounds like the way Carly has saturated the market has turned you off of her. And there is nothing wrong with that! They are everywhere here, too! I don't have one so that bag in particular doesn't bother me, but I completely understand. I quit carrying my authentic LV petit bucket years ago b/c of a similar situation.

Sell Carly & find a bag that you really love!;)

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that there are fake Carlys out there, but I haven't seen one yet - and I rarely see someone with one here (in the DC area), which surprises me. I was thrilled to see someone with the same one I have at lunch a few weeks ago - I enjoy spotting a partner in good taste. :smile: