Starting out small - my first LV!

freshmess

Aug 19, 2007
I have always wanted to get the monogram pochette cles and so while sitting in the course i was attending today, i thought "why not go to the LV store afterwards?"

When I got to the store, which was a good 3 minutes away, I headed straight to the display area of the key holders and there stood an SA who was very nice and helpful. I asked whether they still have the Groom cles on stock, unfortunately they didn't, and she checked with other stores but to no avail. So I settled on the monogram pochette cles.

I also asked to see the monogram Keepall in 45 and 50, and afterwards made a reservation for the 50 - which I plan to pick up next week. She said I could have the luggage tag heatstamped in time for my trip to Italy in two weeks!

Sorry for the long post. Hehe. Here's my very first LV. And I love it!!! :yahoo:

pcles2op8.jpg

Did I mention I love TPF too? ;)

Your kidding, what stores did she search for the Groom Cles?
Because the Saks LV in Louisiana still had 3 left after I bought mine last Saturday.
If you still really want one ask her to order one from their.:flowers:

Thanks everyone! :smile: It is very cute and convenient to have.

Your kidding, what stores did she search for the Groom Cles?
Because the Saks LV in Louisiana still had 3 left after I bought mine last Saturday.
If you still really want one ask her to order one from their.:flowers:

I guess she checked in Europe, because I live in Norway. She said there's a Groom wallet in London if I want, but I said no to it. I like how convenient it is to keep the cles in the pocket. No need to carry around a wallet in my backpocket - I've destroyed many a cards due to sitting on it. Hehe.

Congrats on your Groom cles, btw!

Hey Freshmess,
Congrats on your first LV piece!! You will love the keepall 50...I also took mine to Milano/Italy on it's first trip:yes: hehe...Enjoy them both!

Who is the SA in Oslo?? She sounds nice and helpful...