Tech Starting on YouTube?!?

BaileyBunyard22

ObsessedwithLV
May 14, 2012
Just curious to know how any of you all got started with a channel/videos if u make them, what u like to view and see, and what excites u to keep going back. I wanna start making videos and reviews but I'm wondering if I might be a little shy.. But I wanna take the plunge!

I think it's a great idea. I follow a girl named NatasiaM53 on Youtube. I think she is really good in doing review videos of Louis Vuitton bags. The things that I want to see in a video is the product (inside and out), experienced pros and cons of the product and model picture.
The thing that a dislike in videos is too much chattering (about other things than the product). But that's my opinion :smile:
Good luck!

I think it's a great idea. I follow a girl named NatasiaM53 on Youtube. I think she is really good in doing review videos of Louis Vuitton bags. The things that I want to see in a video is the product (inside and out), experienced pros and cons of the product and model picture.
The thing that a dislike in videos is too much chattering (about other things than the product). But that's my opinion :smile:
Good luck!

I agreed!! ;) I loveeed her accent!! I just kept going back to watch her review on Alma bb in rose Velours since i'll be getting one soon ^^

Just curious to know how any of you all got started with a channel/videos if u make them, what u like to view and see, and what excites u to keep going back. I wanna start making videos and reviews but I'm wondering if I might be a little shy.. But I wanna take the plunge!

I do videos occasionally on gaming and technology, like game reviews, hardware unboxing, etc.

I think I got started uploading trailers and movie clips, I'm a huge film buff. Then I started doing commentary videos. But now I only upload when something really exciting comes out, like with the upcoming PS4 and Xbox One. I'd definitely do unboxing/setup videos for those.

i've just started my own youtube channel i need ideas for what else people want to see
so far ive done a couple of song covers and also my avril lavigne closet of worn by avril lavigne clothes (not off her back but theyre the same ) im obssessed i collected hundreds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoeaLzw9NNI

i have a shoe collection video too which i need to redo and add some i missed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9US5Dm8C4E

let me know what you think

Definitely! We need more GOOD youtubers out there. Which means:

1) Don't ramble on (who do they think they are?)
2) Clarity and thoroughness
3) Be transparent
4) GOOD LIGHTING/ CAMERA is a must
5) Don't do overdone videos and only do hauls

Let us know what you end up doing :smile: I would love to watch your videos