starting my job on Sunday and saw the floorset yesterday

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
    Hello all! So, I start working at the Bay on Sunday morning. I wasn't going to go through with it as I am tired from working full time, but I saw the bags yesterday, and decided to give it a try. I learned how to position them on the tables LOL, there is a particular Coach way to do it. :smile:
    We have the Sophias - gathered, op art sequin, op art, regular leather, patent (crimson and camel), zebra lurex, embossed croc in black and toffee. Several wallets and mini skinnys. Swingpacks. Poppy tartan items and some spotlights. There are some new Poppy bags in the blue/white plaid and black poppy print. Also a new spotlight type bag in silver with pink lightning bolts. We have Maggies in Cranberry. There were also some inlaid Maggies. There was an adorable pink sequin small wristlet. There will be more to come, this is just off the top of my head. Does anyone want me to check anything specific or answer any questions?

2. This is great we have someone on the inside... Enjoy your first day..

3. No questions yet but I really hope that you enjoy being surrounded by Coach bags all day everyday :yahoo: I'm envious!

4. Too cool! Good luck to you!

5. You are our "Mole", love it!

6. Floorset is the best part about the job IMO. I LOVE floorset! Getting shipment in is always like Christmas! Welcome to a FUN job!

7. Congrats Mandyfin! Have a great first day!

8. I already have a mental list of things I want. It's a bad addiction. But I am going for accessories more than bags.

9. Thanks for asking and good luck mandyfin!!!

10. Can you get any info on the sequin wristlet please?

11. Congratulations on your new job! I would love to hear if there will be any more Hamptons bags in the future.

12. Have a great first day! It's great to have someone so in the know! How are you going to resist all the new bags?

What's the employee discount? ;)

13. Discount is only 10% :sad:

I will check that wristlet tonight and get back to all of you. There is a huge book of all the bags, current and upcoming.

14. Congrats on the job and good luck! :smile:

15. Thanks I'm sorry I didn't go today, but i promise to go tomorrow!