Starting my designer Collection

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. These are pictures of my children. I think I am off to a great start for being only 21. I have 7 coach bags, but 6 are only pictured. 3 coach wristlets (2 pictured). 2 Juicy Couture bags. 1 Hobo International clutch. 1 LV and 1 Chanel. My LV, Black peppled leather coach, and Chanel bags are the new additions. In the future I hope to purchase a Gucci bag!:yahoo:

Picture 209.jpg Picture 204.jpg Picture 205.jpg
  2. Thanks for sharing!

3. Ooo I love the chanel tote!!

4. Great collection! I love your Chanel Tote and Damier Speedy!

5. oh man i love your collection!! its totally not that small haha. its soo cute. I especially love the damier speedy and the chanel tote, but also the beaded signature coach tote!! everything is gorgeaus, congrats!

6. Very nice collection! :biggrin:

7. Very nice collection! I adore your black Chanel bag.

8. oh I love your chanel tote also!

9. I love ur juicy bags! so cute, i was thinking about getting a juicy couture bag too.

10. I'm also trying to start a small collection on my own. Congrats to you. ^^

11. Great collection!!

12. very cute bags :smile:

13. Thats a nice starter collection!! Cute Chanel :smile:

14. I LOVE that Chanel tote!

15. nice juicy!!
    great collection :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice