Starting my Cartier stack!

I started with the small love and I think it’s nice as it’s a classic! You may want to do a 17 depending on how often you take it off, I’ve heard it can change shape if you remove it too often but someone will confirm if that’s right

Reactions: z11778
I started off with a small love & I’m growing it very slowly. However, I’m wondering if some bracelets, like the JUC, look better on their own. So in hindsight, I might have done things differently

Reactions: z11778
Hi ladies,
First time poster here :smile: For Christmas I’m getting the trinity bracelet from my hubby and daughter :heart:
And ofcourse I want to start building my own Cartier stack. Would you first buy the small juc or the small love?

this is me wearing the juc size 16. I think I need to size up? View attachment 4934799

Not what you asked for but I’d start with the classic love;)
But if your heart is set on the small versions, I’d go with the small love first. I think it’s just a staple and so comfortable to wear. I stack a thin with a classic 24/7.

I would start with the small JUC only because I think the thin love bracelet is pointless. The design is overrated and looks pretty underwhelming in the thin version. Theres is nothing like the JUC on the market.

Not what you asked for but I’d start with the classic love;)
But if your heart is set on the small versions, I’d go with the small love first. I think it’s just a staple and so comfortable to wear. I stack a thin with a classic 24/7.

it’s not where my heart is set on, but my budget lol. I can’t justify that much for the classic love, that’s why I chose the small JUC and love. I’d rather have 2 then only one.

it’s not where my heart is set on, but my budget lol. I can’t justify that much for the classic love, that’s why I chose the small JUC and love. I’d rather have 2 then only one.

i hear this about wanting multiples. If you really did want to consider classic sizes though I would focus on one at a time and get what you really want by giving more time and saving for it. Sometimes we buy a bunch of smaller things and then in the end we still crave that classic size.... Keep in mind finances and opportunity are constantly changing so budget could change too. Now if it’s thins you really love then go for it. That is a different story. Most people though who get a thin love want another one. Love the JUC too it’s more interesting to me but I don’t love the lack of weight for a bangle with the thin version.

I fully agree with the above post!! I initially wanted the classic but got the small Love instead because 1) I didn’t want to deal with any issues with my love falling off and 2) It looks better on my frame than the classic and cuff did, HOWEVER I always planned on stacking. Either way I think you should go where your heart goes or you’ll look back and say you should have done this or that. Same goes for sizing - some will say oh it looks better loose or tight but it’s really you that has to look at it and feel it on your wrist every day lol

You need to think about the “end game”. What do you want your stack/collection to look like in 5, 10, 15 years time. Then work towards that. I’m not sure I want a large stack at all but I have the thin because ON ME it actually looks nice on it’s own (I’m a size 15, tiny wrists & skinny fingers), so buying the small love was a no brainier for me.

I just brought my first thin JUC ring, lived it so much for the thin bracelet two days later. Having looked at pictures of stacks etc I was happy I got the JUC as on its own it’s a beautiful piece and it works nicely with my wrists. Any bigger would have been too much. I also work on a computer a lot so anything weighing too much isn’t an option. I already have a heavy 18 ct bangle and it weighs when I wear it that I take it off. In the future I only plan on adding a thin love to my collection to stick or wear with my watch. I tried it on and the thickness is perfect. For reference I’m a size 16 JUC and 17 love

You need to think about the “end game”. What do you want your stack/collection to look like in 5, 10, 15 years time. Then work towards that. I’m not sure I want a large stack at all but I have the thin because ON ME it actually looks nice on it’s own (I’m a size 15, tiny wrists & skinny fingers), so buying the small love was a no brainier for me.

well, this. I have tiny wrists as well. I don’t want a huge stack, I wanted to buy the small one and maybe in time think about buying the classic one. The small love and JUC speak more to me at the moment. :smile:

Reactions: Model T and Louish