Starting from scratch with L.V.

i'm just starting and this is also part of the reason why i'm trying to go slow adding new items. i don't want to have to restart lol. it doesn't help that i'm probably also the kind of person who cannot part with any LVs once i've purchase it :blush:

Yes, I have no interest in a hugh collection, but even if I love a bag, something might happen to change my mind. I was out to dinner well dressed, a nice restaurant, with my relatively new speedy 25.

Two teenagers came in with their parents carring Speedy fakes. My server said 'you must all shop in the same place.' Needless to say, I havent used it since.!!

I started with a mono speedy 35, then I got an azur 30, wanted to try a 25 so I got a damier 25, got my mom a speedy 25 and liked it so I sold my 35 and got it in 25.

and now, I'm really hating the 25s cause it looks kind of small on me, I'm now selling my Damier 25 and Monogram 25 so I can replace it with a 30 but the sad news is that I ended up using the money to pay off some bills first so now they're just... gone. :crybaby:

I started with a mono speedy 35, then I got an azur 30, wanted to try a 25 so I got a damier 25, got my mom a speedy 25 and liked it so I sold my 35 and got it in 25.

and now, I'm really hating the 25s cause it looks kind of small on me, I'm now selling my Damier 25 and Monogram 25 so I can replace it with a 30 but the sad news is that I ended up using the money to pay off some bills first so now they're just... gone. :crybaby:

Yes, I'm afraid that when they are gone, they are gone for good. Re-purchasing seems a bit odd to me although some people do it.

I think about that sometimes. I am thinking of selling my pouchette but she was my first LV. So sentimental reasons have kept her safe in my closet.

I know what you mean, although some of my bags and accessories aren't perfect for what I want them for, I find it hard to part with them, sometimes for sentimental reasons.

My D.H. got me the smallest make-up bag as a little gift, and I have never used it, because (guess what) it is too small.

I will never sell it. Some day I'll find a use for it I guess.

:angel: :tender: :heart: :love: