Starting a Hype Sub-Forum

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Howdy.

I'm new at this (both TPF and forums in general) but I was wondering if anyone would be interested - and if it's even possible - to start a new sub-forum under "Designers" for Hype bags.

After buying my first Hype bag (with a second one on the way), I'm hooked and would love to start chatting with others who might've been ensnared in the Hype Habit. :smile:

2. you can make this thread as for HYPE bags

3. That's a great idea, Yorkie Lover. Do you think I should just start a new thread with "Hype Bags" as the title of the thread?

BTW, your yorkies are adorable. :smile: I'm a huge dog lover (I have three . . . ).

4. we really can't start a whole forum for Hype as no one really discusses them here.
    This thread is perfect though:tup:

5. I didn't know there was an existing thread "hype handbag." Oops.

Why do you think people don't discuss Hype bags, Swanky Mama? Did I commit a bag faux pas? :sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

6. oh no, no faux pas! There's a ton of designers out there that just don't get much attention from members here, Hype happens to be one. Chat away, maybe some people will come out of the woodwork.

7. Just purchased my very first Hype bag couple weeks ago (JORDAN TOTE)...expecting it tomorrow can't wait!! :yahoo:TGIF!!!!!

8. I have a Hype bag and I loved it. The corners started to wear and turn white (bag is green leather) and that annoyed me. I would probably buy another though if I saw one that caught my eye.

9. #10 Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
    I don't own any Hype bags yet but, I have seen a few of them that I would love to own!
    There are just way too many designers out there for them all to have thier own sub-forums so, they only have sub-forums on here for the most talked about ones. I thought for sure Dooney & Bourke would have one when I first joined but, I later found out that they tried one and it didn't last so, there is now just threads dedicated to Dooney & Bourke. It's not that nobody likes Hype because, I'm sure there are a ton of people who own them and like them. It's just that thier not talked about as much as some of the other brands.
    I'm sure you will find other people on here who share your passion for Hype. That's what is so great about TPF!

You can also do a search for " Hype " and find past threads about hype bags.

10. I have an olive green Hype satchel that I bought a couple of years ago, I can't tell what line it is. Does anyone know if there's anywhere to buy or view Hype bags from previous year's collections?

11. you may want to check out bonanzle...easier to deal with than the bay.

12. I have never owned a Hype bag but I ordered one today from Bluefly.
    I saw some at Winner's the other day for $112.00 non leather but thought the design was really well made. Does anyone have a Hype bag? Can you please tell me how it holds up and what the leather is like?

13. Right now Bluefly is having a great sale on Hype handbags:tup:

14. Here is my little hype bag. I have had this little sequence purse for years, and don't think I could ever part with it.

[​IMG]