starting a collection

The Chanel Cambon large tote that you posted does zip :smile: It's an amazing bag! I LOVE it and use it all the time. It fits so much. I just got it in January. They have it in stock (at least as of a week ago) at Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills so if your local store doesn't have it, you can call them and have them ship it to you.I don't know the exact price now as I got it before the February 1st price increase but its probably around 2200... I can't remember though exactly.

This is a pic of mine for reference (I'm 5'8")

2hwk4f6.jpg

The Chanel Cambon large tote that you posted does zip :smile: It's an amazing bag! I LOVE it and use it all the time. It fits so much. I just got it in January. They have it in stock (at least as of a week ago) at Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills so if your local store doesn't have it, you can call them and have them ship it to you.I don't know the exact price now as I got it before the February 1st price increase but its probably around 2200... I can't remember though exactly.

This is a pic of mine for reference (I'm 5'8")

2hwk4f6.jpg

OMG, it looks awesome. You rock that bag Kaitylin.

BAG hags..... i have bought my purse a month back..... i am sad to say that my CHANEL preferrence has already been discontinued. I am proud to announce though that i purchased the LV Artsy..... LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.....

i am now eyeing the CHANEL classic flap...