starting a collection

wow that's a though choice, they are both perfect!!

I have the tivoli gm and it is the most perfect monogram bag IMO, but if you are not really into monogram, I'd go for the Chanel. I personally think it is a disadvantage it doesn't have a top zip, but other than that, it's gorgious too!

wow that's a though choice, they are both perfect!!

I have the tivoli gm and it is the most perfect monogram bag IMO, but if you are not really into monogram, I'd go for the Chanel. I personally think it is a disadvantage it doesn't have a top zip, but other than that, it's gorgious too!

Yeah, that particular bag doesn't even have a snap closure or does it? Is it completely open top?
Oh well, if you don't mind, you don't mind.;)

I have that bag in MM and cream/snake logo. Mine has a zip top - so I can close it up.

You can wear it on your shoulder and the leather handles do not mess-up your jackets or jumpers and unlike the GST you can use it hand-held too, it's strong and sleek and it's ALL leather not leather and canvas.

It's part of the classic range but mind you ask if they have one before you go to Chanel as they always seem to be out of them when I go.