STARTiNG A CHANEL FAMiLA

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. soo umm i really wanna start one what would be a really good 1st bag,my budget is 1380

2. what do you like?
    hand bags or shoulder?
    totes or flaps?

Personally, I'd recommend a Petit Shopping Tote in caviar.

3. ^^ i also recommend a petit shopping :graucho:

4. shoulderr and it doesnt matter if itss a totee..uhmm like whtt is apetite shopper(pic mayb?)

5. The Petit Shopping Tote is a shoulder bag, there are lots of photos. Do a search for it, missbabydolce has posted some pics of hers.

6. welli really want a chanel but my budget is 1400

7. Do a search for the Petit Shoipping Tote, great bag for the $$.

8. hmm what search engine shall i use??

i cant find it and uhmm mayb post a pic?

9. This forum has a search function. There are many pics in the reference library for your perusal.

10. I like the medium cambon tote, last I checked it was about $1275 :smile: The only reason I wouldn't get it is because the strap drop isn't as big as I'm used to. Either that or the petit tote are good!

11. thankss guys =]

12. h/o i took a pic of my petit shopping today, i need to find the usb cord first

13. here ya go with my moms super cool phone...

p.s. the lines are from the reflections

SP_A0067.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice