Starter Collection...Plus One - New Gucci!

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
So I go to the outlet planning on getting one of the Gucci travel bags with the red/green stripes - the coated canvas ones and while I'm looking around trying to decide whether to get the small bag or the larger duffle with the long strap, I spy this gorgeous blue bag buried underneath some other bags.

I pull it out and proceed to try it out as a handheld, shoulder and messenger style and it totally works for me and it's so much more girly than the other bags so I'm the proud owner of a fabulous blue leather Gucci travel bag with these cool zippers and the most amazing black and white lining ever!

I have no idea what the style name is -- they didn't leave the little price tag on it so I don't know what the orig. price is either, but I paid $999. If anyone knows what it's called and the orig price, I'd love to know.

Attachments

• Gucci Travel Bag Blue RS 1.jpg
    Gucci Travel Bag Blue RS 1.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 132
  • Gucci Travel Bag Blue RS 2.jpg
    Gucci Travel Bag Blue RS 2.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 105
  • Gucci Travel Bag Blue RS 3.jpg
    Gucci Travel Bag Blue RS 3.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 87
:reading:

This is from the men's 2009 cruise collection

I'm kinda happy for you :greengrin:- but it's just hurts a little coz...

I WISH THAT DARN BAG WAS MINE!!! :bagslap:

Only kidding Suzzeee - I'm glad you have one of the bast bags of the year

Congratulations darling,

I wish pleasure and joy to use it :yahoo:

So I go to the outlet planning on getting one of the Gucci travel bags with the red/green stripes - the coated canvas ones and while I'm looking around trying to decide whether to get the small bag or the larger duffle with the long strap, I spy this gorgeous blue bag buried underneath some other bags.

I pull it out and proceed to try it out as a handheld, shoulder and messenger style and it totally works for me and it's so much more girly than the other bags so I'm the proud owner of a fabulous blue leather Gucci travel bag with these cool zippers and the most amazing black and white lining ever!

I have no idea what the style name is -- they didn't leave the little price tag on it so I don't know what the orig. price is either, but I paid $999. If anyone knows what it's called and the orig price, I'd love to know.

FYI

you can at least double the price tag for the full retail prob more. Lucky you.

:P -just so funny you think it's more girly than your other bags when it was in the men's section.

I found this info on the outlet thread about your duffle. No official name but here's the retail info...

$999 Large blue Duffle: retails for $2495 and dimensions are 21"x15"x6.5" (LxHxW)