Start of my very own H rainbow.

Aug 22, 2010
Hi lovely ladies and gents. So, I've been stalking the rainbow thread and drooling on everyone's cute slg's especially the carmencita. I went in to my local H today but no carmencita and there's none to be found in all of Australia. Anyways, I still managed to pick up a few things.

image-188162665.jpg

Boo! I fell in love with this cute pikabook. I read a lot so she's perfect.

image-22229613.jpg

I love this color!

image-2726421398.jpg

My little lovelies.

A bit disappointed though. The boutique does not have any Bastia, le 24, bebop or chèvre Calvi! And I'm still on the hunt for a carmencita.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image-1262175004.jpg
    image-1262175004.jpg
    514.8 KB · Views: 987
  • image-257062191.jpg
    image-257062191.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 971
  • image-1825278842.jpg
    image-1825278842.jpg
    448.7 KB · Views: 945
Sorry the photos are not in order. I tried posting from my phone.

I return my Ulysse to the shop to be personalized. It's funny that they offered it to me this morning and I said no, then I was admiring iT after I took a photo and it dawned on me that anyone can pinch it and I don't have proof that it's mine. So, I drove to the shop again and ask them if they can put my initials at the front.:biggrin:

Hi lovely ladies and gents. So, I've been stalking the rainbow thread and drooling on everyone's cute slg's especially the carmencita. I went in to my local H today but no carmencita and there's none to be found in all of Australia. Anyways, I still managed to pick up a few things.

Boo! I fell in love with this cute pikabook. I read a lot so she's perfect.

I love this color!

My little lovelies.

A bit disappointed though. The boutique does not have any Bastia, le 24, bebop or chèvre Calvi! And I'm still on the hunt for a carmencita.

Thanks for looking.

I love your pikabook!!!! I have the horse and would love a few more. Unfortunately, I have been unable to track them down. The tiger is fabulous. Ulysses is great! Great pieces--enjoy!!!