Stars who played strippers

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Lindsay Lohan did it (in ''I Know Who Killed Me,'' out today on DVD). So did Jessica Alba. And Natalie Portman. And...Chris Farley? See our favorite (more or less) sexy dancers from movies and TV
Dawnie Walton
(Entertainment Weekly)

Stars who played strippers

LINDSAY LOHAN

Aubrey Fleming (Lindsay Lohan)
I Know Who Killed Me (2007)
Approximately three people (including poor Slezak) saw Li-Lo slide down the pole (and to a new career low) in the year's biggest bomb.

Watching the previews for this movie, my first thought was, "That club clearly wasn't using their A Squad!"

Erin Grant (Demi Moore)
Striptease (1996) Oh, the woe of the single mother. She's gotta make enough to feed the kid and buy Swarovski-encrusted bras.

Attachments

• lohan_l.jpg
    lohan_l.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 20
  • moore_l.jpg
    moore_l.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 81
Chris Farley
Saturday Night Live
Farley's wannabe Chippendale's dancer may not have had Swayze's bod, but he deserves an A (and some dolla dolla bills, y'all) for effort.

Cherry Darling (Rose McGowan)
Grindhouse (2007)
This Texas go-go dancer is one tough chick. In the ''Planet Terror'' segment of Grindhouse, Cherry makes the best of things after losing a limb in a freak zombie attack: She simply replaces the leg with an M16 rifle. (Yes, this is a Robert Rodriguez flick — however could you tell?)

Attachments

• snl_l.jpg
    snl_l.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 22
  • mcgowan_l.jpg
    mcgowan_l.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 18
Nancy Callahan (Jessica Alba)
Sin City (2005) ...and Robert Rodriguez strikes again: Nancy's a stripper with a heart of gold, surrounded by murderers, perverts, and various other psychopaths.

Nomi Malone (Elizabeth Berkley)
Showgirls (1995)
Nomi doesn't just twirl on the pole — she licks it, humps it, and gets it pregnant. (Okay, that last thing didn't happen, but it wouldn't be that crazy considering all the other ludicrous things that go down in this drinking-game classic.)

This was the best worst movie I've seen in my entire life!

Attachments

• alba_l.jpg
    alba_l.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 22
  • berkley_l.jpg
    berkley_l.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 45
The men of The Full Monty (1997)
Yeah, this movie was funny and even got a Best Picture Oscar nomination. But really, how is it fair that a guy can be chubby and middle-aged and still have a lucrative stripping career?

Santanico Pandemonium (Salma Hayek)
From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)
We could make an easy joke about the snake. We won't go there. (Oops, guess we just did.) Anyway, this one's a vampire stripper who's the main attraction at the Titty Twister. Damn you, Robert Rodriguez!

Attachments

• fullmonty_l.jpg
    fullmonty_l.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 24
  • hayek_l.jpg
    hayek_l.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 17
Sydney Andrews (Laura Leighton)
Melrose Place Meow! But watch out, fellas — this one's got claws. You can tell she's no good because she has red hair (like that other Melrose *****-from-hell, Kimberly) and she works in a joint that's even sleazier than Shooter's.

Ricky "The Rocket" Monroe (Christopher Atkins)
A Night in Heaven (1983) Whoa! Go easy on him, ladies — he's just an impressionable college student. Besides, Mrs. Hanlon, his hot-to-trot professor, already called dibs.

Attachments

• atkins_l.jpg
    atkins_l.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 19
  • melrose_l.jpg
    melrose_l.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 25
Erotica Jones (Pamela Anderson)
Stripperella
To paraphrase Jessica Rabbit: She's not bad, she's just drawn that way. Actually, Stan Lee's animated creation is pretty darn good, fighting sleazeball criminals in her spare time.

Roy the Stripper (Danny DeVito)
Friends (2004)
If this guy showed up at your bachelorette party, like he did at Phoebe's, chances are you'd...get jiggy with him too?

Attachments

• stripperella_l.jpg
    stripperella_l.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 27
  • devito_l.jpg
    devito_l.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 18
Gypsy Rose Lee (Natalie Wood)
Gypsy (1962)
Clearly, the classiest one on this list: Wood plays the real-life Gypsy Rose Lee in this biopic musical adapted from the Broadway hit. Plus, it's burlesque, thankyouverymuch.

Alice (Natalie Portman)
Closer (2004)
She spent more time trading intellectual insults with Clive Owen than shaking her moneymaker, but no matter: Oscar voters were convinced (Portman earned a Best Supporting Actress nomination).

Attachments

• wood_l.jpg
    wood_l.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 39
  • portman_l.jpg
    portman_l.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 17
Angel (Daryl Hannah)
Dancing at the Blue Iguana (2001) One of several hard-luck gals baring all at the title club (including Sandra Oh, Jennifer Tilly, and actress-turned-strippercize instructor Sheila Kelley), Angel yearns to adopt a child. Unfortunately, looking incredibly ripped at age 40 doesn't seem to impress the adoption agency much.

Lorry Dane (Diane Lane)
The Big Town (1987)
Her fan-dance routine may seem sorta tame (this neo-noir tale is set in 1950s Chicago), but after hours, she shows all her charms to cute young gambler Matt Dillon. Too bad for Matt, she's married to strip-club owner and neighborhood crimelord Tommy Lee Jones.

Attachments

• hannah_l.jpg
    hannah_l.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 29
  • lane_l.jpg
    lane_l.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 19
Strippers! Yay.

What about Lisa Raye? From Players club. :smile:

poster_under_licence.gif