STAR'S scammer story!

Mariah said:
wow, that was a pretty exciting story! i saw it on elux when it was first up and i think it's pretty cool looking!! i'm glad you had a happy ending :amuse:

Thanks Mariah, I am happy somebody knows what I am talking about!

Ahh I see! Again I was so excited for you to hear about seeing the bag that I did not think it all out properly!! The monogram was beautiful, and the cognac was to die for!!! They just got the cognac in the day I got there and only had 1 left!! :love:

star3777 said:
I have never seen the hobo of any type in real person! and I have never seen what the real hologram regular spy looks like. I just feel better about getting the copper in the small hobo size. It looked nicer than the spy! Here is a picture my SA took of the regular metallic hologram spy bag he offered me. The hobo is much more delicate looking from what I could tell. Gorgeous, cuz it really stained my mind.

Congrats, Star! I'll bet it's beautiful. :biggrin:

Kudos on the bag...the authentic one on eluxury! I am glad that the ebay fraud decided to go scratch...Star, you should really look into becoming a novelist or something, I got really into your story, very exciting and enticing story to read just to get to the bottom of what happened! ****four star review!:amuse:

star3777 said:
I do that all the time:lol: ...My armpits did break out in an immediate sweat though, he he.

Yes, I am waiting for it to turn up at our Hotel (not telling where,embarrased,husband would kill me) in U.S. Probably next week, I paid for express mail.

Well now you certainly have my curiousity up!! LOL

star3777 said:
It's turquoise leather coated with copper/gold or something...then sliced like spagettini to give the hologram effect. I just want to see what the hell Mary-kate loved so damn much!:biggrin:

Is this it?

Attachments

• holospy0236.jpg
    holospy0236.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 67
  • holospy0239.jpg
    holospy0239.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 50
i saw that on elux too! i wish i would have known you wanted it so badly, i would have told you earlier. i was contemplating whether or not to save the pic, but i didn't. too bad, i would have been so happy to send it to you :smile: