Stars/Public Figures and their Hermes

Sofia Coppola donated her Birkin to charity a few years ago (she now tends to carry either Chanel or her own design for Louis Vuitton), but here's a rare photo of her with it :smile::

Kris Jenner's dish room from Poosh.com

View attachment 5360774
View attachment 5360775

Hermes Passifolia in the corner on the top shelf
IView attachment 5360779

Hermes Balcon Du Guadalquivir in red
View attachment 5360780

Royal Copenhagen Flora Danica on the top shelf

Hermes Balcon Du Guadalquivir in black on the bottom shelf
View attachment 5360782

Gucci Herbarium set
View attachment 5360783

Hermes Carnets d'Equateur set
View attachment 5360784
View attachment 5360785

Hermes Africa set in green and orange
View attachment 5360786
I have to admit, I assumed KJ was buying a ton from resellers but now I’m convinced H is supplying whatever she wants on call. And really weird, but I swore I saw her name in my SAs phone (on whatever app they use). I could be mistaken but I wouldn’t be surprised if my SA was trying to source something for her.

I have to admit, I assumed KJ was buying a ton from resellers but now I’m convinced H is supplying whatever she wants on call. And really weird, but I swore I saw her name in my SAs phone (on whatever app they use). I could be mistaken but I wouldn’t be surprised if my SA was trying to source something for her.
She certainly used to buy from resellers. I saw an article and photos a couple of years ago of her at a pop-up reseller's store in Aspen (forget the name).

She certainly used to buy from resellers. I saw an article and photos a couple of years ago of her at a pop-up reseller's store in Aspen (forget the name).

It's Prive Porter that you are thinking of, and Kris is a well-known customer of Michelle Berk, yes. :yes:

It seems like a lot of celebrities do both-buy from H and resellers.