Stars/Public Figures and their Hermes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. He's Jeffree Star. His name is legally changed to star. He is a beauty guru on Youtube and has his own makeup brand called Jeffree Star Cosmetics and if youre looking for AMAZING liquid lipsticks I'd say go for his. But honestly all his products are actually pretty amazing. I love his skin frost highlighters too.

He also is an avid birkin collector and has an amazing collection overall.

Rami00, randeeh and Phiona88 like this.
  2. Love this look!

xiaoxiao likes this.
  3. Who is this? I can't see her face!

4. J Lo!

5. Wait a minute...so this is a guy?!?!

6. Gosh, I love him and what a collection he has!!

Phiona88 and Bagtilious like this.
  7. Yes

Me too!!

Phiona88 likes this.
  8. We need a thread ‘ Academics wearing Hermès’ ; it could also include politicians.
    I know I shouldn’t be here if I don’t like what I see , but I’m an optimist .

9. Thanks but my question was rhetorical.

lulilu and frou frou like this.
  10. I much prefer the wildlife thread to this. Jeez... I was really bored yesterday!

lulilu and frou frou like this.
  11. Quite a few of his bags are, ahem, 'Canal Street Specials'. Somebody on the BeautyGuruChatter subReddit dug that info up.

You wouldn't, if you knew how racist, misogynistic, sexually predatory and horrendous he is. All of his dirt has been spilled on the aformentioned subReddit.

12. Oh dear I didn't know that. I knew he had some issues in the past but I didn't look too much into it

BagsNBaguettes likes this.
  13. I tried looking for more info about this but can’t seem to find anything. If it’s true, that’d be a shame...

14. This is current as of April...he's had a few more 'incidents' since then.

AnnaSteurer likes this.
  15. Hoping this thread can get back on topic.

lulilu, m_ichele, holiday123 and 6 others like this.