Stars/Public Figures and their Hermes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 2271F397-A141-4244-83EE-1112F0848207.jpeg Lisa Rinna-a Croc Birkin to yoga class:rolleyes:

2. She's so phony (like most of the HWs) that I wonder if it's even real.

Luccibag, zen1965, Bagtilious and 3 others like this.
  3. Phony-as they come...I’m not a fan..:hugs:

zen1965, lulilu and Luvhcv like this.
  4. You read my mind!!!

lulilu likes this.
  5. What is an HW? Thanks. Could not resist asking.....feel so old and stupid these days.

xincinsin likes this.
  6. As in the tv shows “Housewives” of New York, Beverly Hills, Atlanta...I only know because my sister watches one of those derivations. :smile:

7. Means "housewife" because she is a cast member on the show "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" which is a reality show.

golconda likes this.
  8. We responded the same time lol!

Yoshi1296 and golconda like this.
  9. Jeffree Star

Rami00 and Bagtilious like this.
  10. haha twinsies!

11. You meant the bag or the trout lips?

TBH, the excess amount of plastic surgery in this thread has always been very off putting and a distraction from H goodies for me!

12. Who is this? Is she a TV/movie star or it's because her name is "star" for her to qualify in this thread?

On second thought, I don't want or need to know... :no:

piperdog, duna, lulilu and 1 other person like this.
  13. Yikes! People from The Matrix called that they wanted their costume back!

14. HE is a celebrity you-tuber and make up artist. Well, they identify as androgynous.

Bagtilious and Phiona88 like this.
  15. They have the most amazing collection of birkins. Definitely look them up on Google or Instagram. Lots of eye candy for the Hermès lover.

BagsNBaguettes and Phiona88 like this.