Stars/Public Figures and their Hermes

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ohhhh I love Kyle's new Birdie!!!!

2. Jessica Jung is seen arriving to Carolina Herrera Fall/Winter 2019 Fashion Show during New York Fashion Week at the New York Historical Society on February 11, 2019 in New York City

gettyimages-1097940652-1024x1024.jpg gettyimages-1097940644-1024x1024.jpg
  3. Kris Jenner having a bag battle with Michael Coste in her closet.
    michaelcostefr - BtxjOJGhSSf.jpg

26Alexandra, Yoshi1296 and DR2014 like this.
  4. Excuse my ignorance, but who is Michael Coste??

BagsNBaguettes likes this.
  6. Ahh, thanks my dear....Rather a "chute de style" on the part of Hermès, but it doesn't surprise me, I'm old and I miss the old Hermès!

7. From the flash in the previous pic of Kyle with her new Birdie, it seemed like Vert Vertigo?
    michaelcostefr - Btu2QTpBhzq.jpg
    I think this is VV in a Birdie Mini Plume shot in the daylight. From the 'Asians and their Hermes' thread. Lovely. :girlsigh:
    yuiolivia - Bobkzy3hptR.jpg

8. Kyle Richards and Co.
    kylerichards18 - BtnFAOIAskn.jpg

9. Rather interesting, isn't it, since the head of the company itself has alluded to not wanting the K's as clients and has been said to consider them gauche and de trop.....

lakeshow, Julide, Luvquality and 3 others like this.
  10. Wow, Faye’s bag.....Bordeaux croc, gold hardware.....amazing.

diva lee and Israeli_Flava like this.
  11. That is why I think Michael Coste is kind of thirsty for attention. He’s not a good fit for Hermès. Maybe Balmain instead.

12. The amount of Botox & Filler in this photo is terrifying.

13. That green croc Kelly is one of my grails.

ODEDIHAIMS likes this.
  14. Vert bengal

15. I was going to say the same and give her props for actually wearing all of them. I have lots of winter coats but 90% of the time I wear the same one or two!

NikkisABagGirl likes this.