Stars/Public Figures and their Hermes

1. Olivia Munn
    olivia-munn-in-travel-outfit-washington-dc-airport-06-14-2017-1_thumbnail.jpg olivia-munn-in-travel-outfit-washington-dc-airport-06-14-2017-6.jpg

PursePassionLV, lulilu and hclubfan like this.
  2. I noticed the shoes, too, hclubfan. Are they Stella McCartney, do you think?

hclubfan likes this.
  3. Jamie Chua and other women in the Asians thread wear a lot of similar shoes. Like them.

4. I wonder, Mindi B. I think I NEED to find them, so I'll turn to google and let you know if I can find out who makes them!

5. Mindi, you have a good eye! Apparently Olivia Munk's shoes are Stella McCartney, according to outfitidentifier.com.

6. Just bought a similar pair (mine are camel with gold stars!) so I had a bit of an id advantage, hclubfan. I've been stalking a sale pair forever, since for vegan leather they are rather pricey, IMO. Also, if you go for a pair yourself, I think they run slightly large. I usually wear a 7.5 US; bought a 7. HTH.
    And, back to topic. Sorry.

lulilu and hclubfan like this.
  7. Jennifer Lopez
    jennifer-lopez-.jpg

8. Kim Kardashian
    kim-kardashian-street-style-at-the-studio-in-la-06-16-2017-1_thumbnail.jpg

9. That's how my B's look when I travel :P I really like her casual style too. Very effortless chic. However I could never manage a white dress on a plane. Way too messy with the kids!

hclubfan likes this.
  10. So funny, I was wondering if she changed as the dress is clean and crisp. My B's look like that too.

11. It looks a bit weird to me. I thought it was fake.

12. Susan Downey. Not a recent pic, I think.
    Susan+Downey+Robert+Downey+Jr+Wife+Fred+Segal+QxWj7cO8Llsl.jpg

hclubfan likes this.
  13. Vintage casual inspiration from the iconic Christy Turlington. 1037723583075498550_2070274269.jpg

14. Kristina Bazan at the Hermes SS 2015 show.
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice