Stars/Public Figures and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gad is very famous here as an actor (drama or comedy),
and also one of the best for stand up, hilarious :yes: !

and IMO he is not ugly ;) !

Now that I see his face clearly in this picture, I remember watching a movie he starred in: The Valet. It was quite charming.

He was the detective in Midnight in Paris, one of the most delicious movies I've seen in a while (tons of Hermes featured as well).

I, too, thought his humor may be an attraction. And he is very attractive in his own way, imo... :smile:

Tell me about it.....my ex husband was 16 years older than me: biggest mistake EVER!!!!

OML!!!!:lol::lol::lol: I go here lately to get a good laugh. And I get plenty! Well, duna, as my father says- "smart ones learn from mistakes of others, stupid ones from their own and the most stupid won't ever learn from neither... "

Be glad you are not in the last group!!!:lol:

Former "The Real Housewives of New York" star Bethenny Frankel leaves her apartment on March 12, 2012 in New York City, NY. credit: zimbio

Attachments

• Bethenny+Frankel+Steps+Out+New+York+0rh1whs3HIUl.jpg
    Bethenny+Frankel+Steps+Out+New+York+0rh1whs3HIUl.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1,215
  • Bethenny+Frankel+Steps+Out+New+York+E1Rqd9l5WCpl.jpg
    Bethenny+Frankel+Steps+Out+New+York+E1Rqd9l5WCpl.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,219
It's a fresh sighting to see a Lindy or Hermes Birkin used in this manner. No high heels, elegant dresses, a nice hairdo w/makeup; all picked out carefully. While nothing special on their get-up, I do like the casual vibe Charlotte Casiraghi carry herself off incl. in her other pics.

While Charlotte Casraghi represents the younger crowd,
attachment.php

Mama Jenner represents the advanced crowd, I do think she looks great and better w/Lime B than Kim Kardashian in this pic. In fact, I think the lady behind in red dress w/jacket is better-dressed. :ty: Jula!

attachment.php

It is very interesting that the WHOLE K family is wearing black/ white/gray variations with Yellow/ Lime and Purple/Blue accents....
How long did it take to these ladies to compose the perfect (in their world) look for "nice" out of church picture ?
Or : How much do they spend on the stylist to assist them in this?

Status
Not open for further replies.