Official Paris Hilton Thread

Its like I kinda feel sorry for her and at the same time I dont. I am not afraid to admit I have spent an entire weekend in jail and it is not like they make it seem in the movies. It wasnt a fight for respect and make friends with the big bad girl for protection like everybody makes it seem. We played cards, talked and got our hair braided. It was more like a slumber party for adults without the entertainment. I think that the only reason that her and Lohan keep doing what there doing is cause no one is holding them responsible for the actions. They are not going to be satisfied until they kill someone.
On the other hand Eve was pulled over for DUI and was arrested instantly while these two are constantly receiving slaps on the wrists.(and for those who are wondering I didnt commit and major crimes it was for a traffic ticket and where I am from the judge doesnt come on the weekends so if you are arrested on a Friday you are pretty much stuck there until Monday)

Courtroom sketches

p_hilton005-708590.jpg
p_hilton002-729393.jpg

Here is a clip from the article on yahoo.

"It's not right!" shouted Hilton, who violated her probation in a reckless driving case. "Mom!" she cried out to her mother.
Hours earlier, the 26-year-old hotel heiress was taken handcuffed from her home in a black-and-white police car, paparazzi sprinting in pursuit and helicopters broadcasting live from above. She entered the courtroom disheveled and weeping, hair askew, without makeup, wearing a fuzzy gray sweat shirt over slacks.
She cried throughout the hearing, dabbing her eyes, and her body shook constantly. Several times she turned to her parents, seated behind her in the courtroom, and mouthed, "I love you."

Al Sharpton has spoken

Sharpton Denounces Hilton's Jail Release

By Associated Press

Thu Jun 7, 8:45 PM

NEW YORK - The Rev. Al Sharpton denounced Paris Hilton's release from jail on Thursday, saying it had "all of the appearances of economic and racial favoritism."
"I think that it's both another glaring display of how race and money seem to get different treatments. There seems to be a different criminal justice system for some than others," Sharpton said.

After three days into a 23-day jail stint, Hilton was fitted with an electronic monitoring ankle bracelet and released to the comforts of her 2,700-square-foot Hollywood Hills home due to a mysterious and unspecified medical condition.
But hours after Hilton was sent home, the judge who put her in jail ordered her into court to determine whether she should be put back behind bars.
Hilton must report to court at 9 a.m. Friday, Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini told The Associated Press.

"My understanding is she will be brought in in a sheriff's vehicle from her home," Parachini said.
Although Sharpton said he has "nothing but empathy for Ms. Hilton," he doubted similar treatment would be offered to minorities or poor people.

"There are any number of cases of people who handled being incarcerated badly and even have health conditions that are not released," Sharpton said.
"But I think that it gives a very bad signal when Ms. Hilton is treated any differently than any other parole violator in their county or in this country."

Al Sharpton has spoken

Sharpton Denounces Hilton's Jail Release

By Associated Press

Thu Jun 7, 8:45 PM

NEW YORK - The Rev. Al Sharpton denounced Paris Hilton's release from jail on Thursday, saying it had "all of the appearances of economic and racial favoritism."
"I think that it's both another glaring display of how race and money seem to get different treatments. There seems to be a different criminal justice system for some than others," Sharpton said.

After three days into a 23-day jail stint, Hilton was fitted with an electronic monitoring ankle bracelet and released to the comforts of her 2,700-square-foot Hollywood Hills home due to a mysterious and unspecified medical condition.
But hours after Hilton was sent home, the judge who put her in jail ordered her into court to determine whether she should be put back behind bars.
Hilton must report to court at 9 a.m. Friday, Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini told The Associated Press.

"My understanding is she will be brought in in a sheriff's vehicle from her home," Parachini said.
Although Sharpton said he has "nothing but empathy for Ms. Hilton," he doubted similar treatment would be offered to minorities or poor people.

"There are any number of cases of people who handled being incarcerated badly and even have health conditions that are not released," Sharpton said.
"But I think that it gives a very bad signal when Ms. Hilton is treated any differently than any other parole violator in their county or in this country."

Sharpton is a loser. He has nothing better to do but bash Paris. I feel that all sharpton wants is publicity on himself. Crazzy!! How this world has become...:crybaby: