Starry starry night........ (reveal thread)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
    I've been looking forever for a stardust rh wallet, especially now that I have my black craquele. I hate long reveal threads, so here she is!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ooh they're both so pretty! I love how they sparkle. Congrats!

3. Oh my..they are both so beautiful!!!!

4. Wow they look gorgeous together! Congrats on tracking down the Stardust wallet :tup:

5. Thank you o_luxurious, kiwishopper and LittleMissBags. I do love their sparkle!

6. Congrats! They are both so beautiful, not to mention they are perfect together!

7. Beaux! Both are just stunning! I don't think I've ever seen a Stardust wallet before? How is it holding up (I'll bet tons of inquiring minds want to know)? Or is it brand new?

8. OHHHhhhHHhhHHhHH I SAW THAT! and was soooooooo mad I missed out... but now I am so happy you got it!! SOOOOO gorgeous... love both your wallet and your bag :graucho: Congrats!!!!!!

9. love them both! you always pick the best bals - congrats!!

10. i love them both! so so beautiful

11. ooooooooooh~ So lovely l love both !!!Amazing

12. They are really beautiful together: have you carried them both out yet?

13. Congrats. Both look stunning.

14. Gorgeous combination! Congrats!!!

15. OOOHHHH the silver queen steps up. Fierce competition between two heavy weights in the OMG TDF collection wars. I wouldn't stand a chance.

Outstanding sportsmanship NYC and great score BG.