Staring at too many bags...

Staring at too many bags... and I can't decide!

• Fendi B pouchette

• LV vernis pouchette

• Chloe silver/anthracite paddington

Results are only viewable after voting.
When're you planning on carrying the bag? I would choose the Fendi B for evening, and the Paddy for everyday use. But I voted for Fendi because that bag's gorgeous! ;)

I was thinking to use the bag maybe on an ordinary day out.. where I only bring my wallet, cell, and keys along so the Fendi seemed like a versatile idea because I can use it either as a shoulder bag or as a clutch. :P

LOL this is getting harder!
I might end up getting the Fendi first... or a similar equivalent of it. (I am just soo in love with the B buckles!) and then settling on a Paddy later on..

Argh, I never knew choosing a bag would be this hard! :sweatdrop:

Are you kidding, this Fendi is sick! I'm so over the Paddington, its not even funny.

... and unsure of which to get!

This is a picture of the Fendi B pouchette
p11155542_ph_hero.jpg

It's been sitting in my shopping cart for the longest time... but now I don't know if I should click "Checkout". My other options are the LV vernis pouchette and a Chloe silver/anthracite paddington.

Help?! :shrugs:

The Fendi is beautiful! And I'm not even a fan of Fendi B. However, if you want it as a day bag, Paddy may be a better choice for you. That Fendi is dressy and a definite eye catcher!