Staring at too many bags...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Staring at too many bags... and I can't decide!

1. Fendi B pouchette

2. LV vernis pouchette

3. Chloe silver/anthracite paddington

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ... and unsure of which to get!

This is a picture of the Fendi B pouchette
    [​IMG]

It's been sitting in my shopping cart for the longest time... but now I don't know if I should click "Checkout". My other options are the LV vernis pouchette and a Chloe silver/anthracite paddington.

Help?! :shrugs:

2. icckkkk.....
    you and i both staring at too may bags......
    anyways, i picked paddignton because i :heart: it. its casual, fits a lot. and most of all, i love chloe's leather.....

3. paddy

4. the LV lexington is tiny... i have one, and it doesn't hold much. it's a cute evening bag, though.

i voted for the paddy, i prefer that bag out of all the choices given

5. Ohh... everyone's picking the Paddy! :nuts:
    I am still undecided!

But thanks for all your opinions so far ladies. I appreciate it! :smile:

6. I picked the Fendi, I thnk it's a really cute bag!!
    My second choice is the Paddington.

7. I think the Fendi and the LV are both gorgeous, but I personally would pick the Paddy because I can cram more stuff into it, yet it will still look elegant and stylish. And I am always trying to cram more and more stuff into my bags.

8. I picked the Paddy :yes:

9. I agree with the paddy.. not really a fan of any of these, but the paddy seems most versatile.

10. I like the fendi.

11. Definitely paddy. I love the anthracite color!

12. Paddy!

13. When're you planning on carrying the bag? I would choose the Fendi B for evening, and the Paddy for everyday use. But I voted for Fendi because that bag's gorgeous! ;)

14. Paddy! I'm not the biggest fan of that fendi, to be honest. The colors are great but it looks like it's choking or something. Can't put my finger on it.

15. i choose the paddy! i think the anthracite with will make it scream WOW even louder :nuts: