Stardust crossbody bag?

hipnycmom

O.G.
Feb 13, 2007
Hi ladies! I don't normally hang out here but am considering getting a small MJ and would love your help and opinions.

I've been looking for a small crossbody bag just for essentials and saw a picture of the Stardust crossbody bag and think this might be perfect. The MJ stores here don't have it in stock (I'm in Manila) but I can get a friend to buy it for me.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...001&siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-LUSJpT7WjnZcnVGsusU_dA

Do any of you own this bag or has anyone seen it in person? I am wondering if the chain is heavy and would love to know how the leather feels.
I actually have a similar bag (Chanel Wallet on a Chain in black lambskin) but would love something with a bit more character:biggrin:
I would appreciate any opinions you can offer.

Thanks very much!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
the bag is really lightweight and the chain weighs next to nothing. I love this bag (in fact, I really regret not keeping the bronze when I bought the blue one!). Its perfect for fast trips where you don't want to carry a full size bag or nights out when you only need the "essentials."

The stardust bags are also gorgeous - what color were you considering?

hipnycmom

O.G.
Feb 13, 2007
Thank you for the very helpful pictures and comments! I've only seen the black online and would love the studded version. And I just now realized that the bag has not yet been released and is for pre-order...

acschjenn

O.G.
Sep 18, 2008
LA
Yep that bag is very lightweight and the leather is gorgeous (not to mention the studs). I would love one too... :P

twentyvfun

Jun 28, 2007
I have the stardust single in clay. It's a very nice if you don't carry a lot. There is a built in organizer for your credit cards and cash. Leather feels sturdy, I believe it's calf leather. Chain does not add much weight.

hipnycmom

O.G.
Feb 13, 2007
I have the stardust single in clay. It's a very nice if you don't carry a lot. There is a built in organizer for your credit cards and cash. Leather feels sturdy, I believe it's calf leather. Chain does not add much weight.
Thank you! The clay is pretty too. May I ask if yours is studded as well and where you were able to get it? so far everywhere I have seen it it seems to be for pre-order still.

maybeiloveyou

+++
O.G.
Oct 1, 2007
Southern California
Ooh can you post a pic if it's not too much trouble? I haven't seen any clay singles and would love to see what it looks like.