Stardust Collection

I received my lilas OTG about a couple weeks ago (I am in the states, had to source from Europe) and have been using it non stop. This bag is beautiful...here's a great shot of her in sunlight. I'm not sure why this bag was so limited in the US when the pink is so readily available. Seems like the lilas was the more popular colorway but maybe i am biased :biggrin:

3D6133FB-EBF6-44C2-81F8-EF3C331F140A.jpeg

I received my lilas OTG about a couple weeks ago (I am in the states, had to source from Europe) and have been using it non stop. This bag is beautiful...here's a great shot of her in sunlight. I'm not sure why this bag was so limited in the US when the pink is so readily available. Seems like the lilas was the more popular colorway but maybe i am biased :biggrin:

View attachment 5586939
It looks other worldly in the sunshine. Wear her well and enjoy!

Reactions: newport5236
Question for nano speedy pink stardust owners: do you still love your nano speedy and would you recommend it? What do you normally use it for? Is it great for use in summer or warmer months? Is it comfy to use? And how long is the strap if you don’t mind me asking? Have been admiring it from afar so thought I would ask some owners on their opinions. Thanks so much!

View attachment 5586939
Can you explain what you mean by source it from Europe?

Reactions: arl07
Hi Everyone, just wondering what are your thoughts on Capucines BB. Got one myself but i've been having second thoughts on whether i should keep it or return it. It looks really pretty though. Is it worth it for its price?
Thanks in advance for your opinion☺

View attachment 5589570

View attachment 5589571

The Stardust capucines are so gorgeous. If you have any doubts with it, I'd say return the bag.

My opinion - it's overpriced for what it is. The bag ($7200USD) is almost the price of an 8 watch trunk ($7450USD). I would rather buy a MTO trunk if it's going to be just sitting there looking pretty. :biggrin:

I was in the same dilemma as you, with the capucines in lilas color. I opted for something I know I will wear daily -- fine jewelry ring. The remaining funds are for the petite malle (hopefully).

Last edited:
  • Insightful
Reactions: Cathindy and arl07
Question: anyone getting Stardust pieces when you mainly wear black, blue jeans, and non-pastels? I really love it, love the silver hardware and the colors, but not sure if it goes with a casual goth outfit. Also I want to use this onthego often but how do you get over how attention-getting it is for using often?

Question: anyone getting Stardust pieces when you mainly wear black, blue jeans, and non-pastels? I really love it, love the silver hardware and the colors, but not sure if it goes with a casual goth outfit. Also I want to use this onthego often but how do you get over how attention-getting it is for using often?
I have stardust pieces and the majority of my wardrobe is blacks and grays, rarely a print. I wear mostly leggings and jeans and have no problem wearing my stardust items..I get compliments on my onthego’s but I don’t feel they are showy, if that’s what you mean?

Reactions: EdgyBagsPlz
Does anyone know if the Capucines Compact Wallet in Lilas has been discontinued? I've been trying to get it from the time it was launched. I can't get it online since it is never available. My CA has been trying every day, but he told me it never came up for ordering on the internal website. Any information is appreciated.

The Stardust capucines are so gorgeous. If you have any doubts with it, I'd say return the bag.

My opinion - it's overpriced for what it is. The bag ($7200USD) is almost the price of an 8 watch trunk ($7450USD). I would rather buy a MTO trunk if it's going to be just sitting there looking pretty. :biggrin:

I was in the same dilemma as you, with the capucines in lilas color. I opted for something I know I will wear daily -- fine jewelry ring. The remaining funds are for the petite malle (hopefully).
Thank you so much for your opinion. Yes, it's really pretty but im not sure if it's really worth it and ill be too cautious to wear it. you know what i mean? i prefer the NEONOE MM but my husband chose the capucines. :sad:

Hi Everyone, just wondering what are your thoughts on Capucines BB. Got one myself but i've been having second thoughts on whether i should keep it or return it. It looks really pretty though. Is it worth it for its price?
Thanks in advance for your opinion☺
It’s really gorgeous! I’m in the same boat. I have the mini Capucines from the stardust collection on the way and I already wondering the same. These are such beautiful and unique bags though!
View attachment 5589570

View attachment 5589571

Reactions: arl07