Stardust Collection

I went to use my lilas round coin purse from the trio pouch and use it on my lilas on the go and noticed the hardware is different colors. The OTG is silver and they made the round coin purse with gold hardware.:sad:
That's good to know. I personally don't mind mixed metals, hope you're still enjoying the combo regardless! We didn't get the Trio in our region

Reactions: LVlvoe_bug
How are u liking the Lilas Capucine ? Has it held up well ? I LVoe this bag, tried it on. I couldn't swallow the price so got a fine jewerly piece instead... but I keep coming back to look at photos :love:
I love the lilas Capucine, it’s really beautiful IRL, glistening and changing in the light. I’m still swallowing the price tag but every time I enjoy it, I feel better about it! The strap is hooked on the sides, which I like better. Other Capucine models are hooked from inside. However the circular rings get scratched up a bit from the chains on the strap.

I love the lilas Capucine, it’s really beautiful IRL, glistening and changing in the light. I’m still swallowing the price tag but every time I enjoy it, I feel better about it! The strap is hooked on the sides, which I like better. Other Capucine models are hooked from inside. However the circular rings get scratched up a bit from the chains on the strap.
Have you seen the compact wallet version? That's really beautiful too, though for the price I'd thought it'd be as long as a Zippy Wallet

Still thinking about this collection too!

Oh my gosh so cute!! You ended up ordering it!! Does it come with the pink luggage tag too? Not me being tempted and wishing we got the speedy 20 in usa :0
Yes, it does come with that tag, quite useless though not sure why there’s one lol but I’m excited to have the bag. Call me crazy but I’m contemplating the green nano as well.

Yes, it does come with that tag, quite useless though not sure why there’s one lol but I’m excited to have the bag. Call me crazy but I’m contemplating the green nano as well.
Oh my gosh you are living my dream then lol. I love collecting luggage tags and so far only my keepall has one. Might as well complete the collection then

Collecting luggage tags is a thing? Lol This is my first time seeing it. Which bag does it usually come with?
Yea I am trying to get the unique hot stamps from every lv store I visit. So I’ve been stockpiling on tags.

I think usually every keepall does but some other bags include tags. I guess the speedy 20 in that case included them? I dont see them being include with USA speedy 20 though so how interesting

Yea I am trying to get the unique hot stamps from every lv store I visit. So I’ve been stockpiling on tags.

I think usually every keepall does but some other bags include tags. I guess the speedy 20 in that case included them? I dont see them being include with USA speedy 20 though so how interesting
On luggage tags, my Epi denim Speedy B 25 came with one, as did my V Tote PM. Those tags are smaller in size compared to the one that came with my Keepall 55; more decorative than functional.

ETA: Do all stores (maybe cities, if one has multiple stores) have exclusive hot stamps? This is so good to know! I have a few tags that could use a little decoration…