Stardust Collection

How do you like your neonoe bb? I’m debating on that bag….
I didn’t buy the NeoNoe BB.
I was thinking of getting it before launching, but I have an EPI NeoNoe BB that I hardly use, therefore I changed my mind and only get the purple micro papillon .
The reason I hardly use my EPI NeoNoe BB is because of the shoulder strap, I don’t like to wear it as short shoulder carry but the long shoulder carry is too long for me .
I still think it’s a beautiful bag though, if you like the style you should get it .
GL:flowers:

I didn’t buy the NeoNoe BB.
I was thinking of getting it before launching, but I have an EPI NeoNoe BB that I hardly use, therefore I changed my mind and only get the purple micro papillon .
The reason I hardly use my EPI NeoNoe BB is because of the shoulder strap, I don’t like to wear it as short shoulder carry but the long shoulder carry is too long for me .
I still think it’s a beautiful bag though, if you like the style you should get it .
GL:flowers:
Thank you!

My Stardust Nano Speedy arrived! When I unboxed it I was astounded by the colour! Way more vibrant than I expected and in the sunlight the colours range from a deep purply pink to almost neon yellow! It almost makes its monogram siblings look subdued. I’m not 100% sure about it because it has a few small imperfections and is a lot brighter than most of my wardrobe, but it sure is a special piece!550A9D5E-936E-4051-9905-416D4B68576B.jpeg8780A556-1E0A-49F3-987F-A38DA1874E5F.jpeg