Stardust Collection

I just could not resist this collection!!! My SA brought in the Multi Pochette in Light Pink and I really wanted to like it but it was just too much bag of a color that I wasn’t too fond of. She also brought in the trio pouch which I had asked for as well. I ended up taking home the trio. I just HAD to have a piece of this collection :smile: I took her home yesterday :smile:

Also public disclaimer this is my first post and I have just followed a well known instagrammed for a while ;) who posts new stuff. I didn’t know purse blog was still around until I stumbled upon it today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 95
I just could not resist this collection!!! My SA brought in the Multi Pochette in Light Pink and I really wanted to like it but it was just too much bag of a color that I wasn’t too fond of. She also brought in the trio pouch which I had asked for as well. I ended up taking home the trio. I just HAD to have a piece of this collection :smile: I took her home yesterday :smile:

Also public disclaimer this is my first post and I have just followed a well known instagrammed for a while ;) who posts new stuff. I didn’t know purse blog was still around until I stumbled upon it today.
Welcome :biggrin:! Congratulations, this is a nice mix of the available colours!

Beautiful! Now you get almost every color of the collection..I was able to get the Key pouch and zcp, definitely need to see this collection in person..I can’t decide on a bag to get, I’m so undecided and my SA just retired :sad:

Reactions: Gamourgirrrl