Star3777's New bags!

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
Here are my new bags! For those who need to know the difference between baby paddy and medium, take a look in my collection for more!:love: Spy HOBO hologram aswell!

Attachments

• new 102.jpg
    new 102.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 179
  • new 120.jpg
    new 120.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 179
  • new 128.jpg
    new 128.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 161
  • new 130.jpg
    new 130.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 129
OMG...Star I am drooling for your Spy Hobo. I saw the hobo spy on the white, the brown and the cognac in the Fendi Boutique but I haven't seen this one that you bought! Loooove it!!! :love: :love: All of them..:love: :love: . It is so nice to be able to buy four or five bags at the same time...just like you:nuts:. Lucky you!! Thanks for sharing the pics with us. :love: .

nap has the mini paddy in silver and they are also getting the tan, but i don't think its online yet. lvr had some minis in metallics too, but no cream like stars, its gorgeous!

nelnel003 said:
i love the mini paddy star3777, star do u mind telling me where u got it from? cuz nm didn't have any....thanx

Are you sure you really love it?...In the other pictures from my "bag showcase", you see that you can't really hold it over your shoulder comfortably....it's a handbag, I think I would have chosen differently and opted for the Medium in Ivory if I had seen it in front of me in person. This is an E-bay purchase, receipt from Harvey Nichol's.

i saw the spy hobo today for the first time in person and i love it a lot more than i thought i would, since i'm not an overwhelming fan of the spy. and we all know i love paddys, so nice choices!