Star3777 Collection

1. 1.I bought this Judith Leiber Pill box when I was 18 years old. I had to have it!:love: ......2. My Louis Vuitton bags currently in this residense. :love: :love: ......3.some more bags!. ......4.Close up of my Mizi Vienna:nuts: . ......5.Another close up!:shame:

bags#2 019.jpg bags#2 004.jpg bags#2 005.jpg more handbags 004.jpg more handbags 011.jpg
    pianolize and mello_yello_jen like this.
  2. Here are more close ups of my most recent!:love:

Picture 012.jpg more handbags 003.jpg more handbags 012.jpg Picture 019.jpg more handbags 008.jpg
  3. Stunning! I'm sooooo envious!

4. ***YAY another LV lover**** ---

I love love love your Mizi Vienna. What is the green LV bag called I have never seen one of those before ..

I see you love the denim , are you hoping LV brings out a denim PTI :smile:

Congratulations

5. Here are my paddington's and spy's.....The whiskey is a picture of my sister-laws, I should receive it by Feb. The Cognac is mine, waiting in Fendi boutique, my SA photograghed them.:love:

Picture 001.jpg whiskey 020.jpg more handbags 021.jpg Picture 018.jpg Picture 017.jpg
    pianolize likes this.
  6. Here is the Cognac spy, I am thrilled!!!....looks good to me!:love:

COGNACSPY001.jpg COGNACSPY002.jpg
  7. drool, drool, more drooling... loves it all!!!

8. I bought this Bottega Vaneta chain and crystal beaded bag when all of my girlfriends got married....it went with every formal dress!:love:

bags#2 023.jpg bags#2 022.jpg
    pianolize likes this.
  9. I love my vintage prada!:love: .... the other's I will not post.

more handbags 024.jpg
    pianolize likes this.
  10. Okay.....my keyboard momentarily shorted out from all the drool.........I'm even more jealous than before!

11. Wow star ! I am just in awe of the size of your collection, and how many lovely bags you have, c'est incroyable ! ;)

Just out of curiousity, what is the white folded murakami piece on your kitchen island (love it!).

12. ayla its for photos :smile: HTH

13. English girl 900! I love reading your posts you dawg you!:love: Thanks,...I went to shcool at Le Cordon Bleu in Marlebone....lived in Belgravia....love it there!!!!:love: SW1

Fayden, many many thank-you's twin paddy!:biggrin:

Kimmy.....Mizi was not easy to get, the green one, aubergine and black are all called Mizi Vienna! Love your limited editions!:P

Ayla, My sister in-law bought it for my Birthday!It's a multi-color monogram photo-holder? 4 pictures.

14. Ohh I see, I've never seen it before ! Wow, so many unique pieces ! :nuts:

15. Hi star,

so this bag is a Mizi Vienna. Can I ask what its retail is???;)Its just so beautiful :biggrin:

Picture 012.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice