Star Perforated??

I have one! I got one super cheap from the Bloomies sale and I love it. I definitely wouldn't pay full price for it, but I love the look. It is pretty trendy, but it fits my style, and I will definitely be using it often. (it is actually my first MAM :blush: )

I have one! I got one super cheap from the Bloomies sale and I love it. I definitely wouldn't pay full price for it, but I love the look. It is pretty trendy, but it fits my style, and I will definitely be using it often. (it is actually my first MAM :blush: )

What does the perforated leather feel like? Is it very smooshy? Does it feel sturdy? I'm thinking of maybe ordering it in the Cherish tote.

I don't think it is smooshy, mine has a nice bend to it though after using it a few times. It is breaking in nicely. The leather is smooth and yet has a nice texture, the perforation is very small to me. It feels sturdy as well, but that could be the MAM shape. I think it would be nice on a tote. :smile:

Star Perforated are perforated little star shapes instead of just dots. Here is a pic:
rmink2040630633_p4_v1_m56577569831957883_347x683.jpg