Star Jones

^^She honestly looks better. I always thought she looked so weird, especially in the face when she "lost" the weight.

I agree! She looks good and doesn't have that "head is too big for my body" look that some people get when they loose too much weight for their body frame. Jennifer Hudson comes to mind too.

Star has also recently suffered health problems, including complications following breast lift surgery back in 2006 and undergoing open-heart surgery two years ago.

I didn't know this.

I agree! She looks good and doesn't have that "head is too big for my body" look that some people get when they loose too much weight for their body frame. Jennifer Hudson comes to mind too.
I agree, this slightly fuller figure suits Star Jones.

Jennifer Hudson also has that big headed look that will probably go away once her body settles back from losing so much weight so quickly from gastric bypass surgery.

Gastric bypass patients develop this look that they all share for the first few years.

This is why so many women feel down on themselves. I personally think she looks great! Much better than after her surgery and def much better than when she was morbidly obese.

A Mess!

in Beverly Hills 02/15/14
2u4o37b.jpg

xfrwvm.jpg