Star Jones

starshead.jpg

omg everytime I see this thread title in the menu and see Star Jones with the thumbs down icon next to it I just start cracking up

you ladies are SO fun!!! hhahhaaa

I totally agree that she looked a heck of a lot better when she had more weight in her face ... she looks HORRIBLE now! Not that I've ever been a fan though ...

Star is so sad, my maiden name is jones and she really give the jones' a bad name.LOL! I agree with Ceejay, when she had mre weight on her face she was prettier, she also came of as a nice host.

star jones annoys me.. she is obessed with herself and her "hubby" is deff flaming!!.. The thing about Star is that she always has something to say,and she thinks she is superior then everyone else. Ive watched the view a couple of times,and I always change the channel when her mouth opens.

:lol: LOL. I have to share this joke Conan O'Brien just made because it is so appropriate for this thread >>
Barbara Walters got very emotional today on the View when it was announced that Meredith Viera would be leaving to go to the Today Show. When asked why she was crying, she responded "Because I just wish she would take Star Jones with her". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goldensx5 said:
:lol: LOL. I have to share this joke Conan O'Brien just made because it is so appropriate for this thread >>
Barbara Walters got very emotional today on the View when it was announced that Meredith Viera would be leaving to go to the Today Show. When asked why she was crying, she responded "Because I just wish she would take Star Jones with her". :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL we feel her pain. :nuts:

I hope this hasn't been posted yet...

I read it on www.hollywoodrag.com

"Star Jones came up with a brilliant plan to look designer even when she was only making $24,000 a year as a prosecutor. She attached designer buttons to all her moderately priced suits.

"The Chanel suits in all honesty were the Dress Barn and the Lane Bryant suits, and I would go down to Canal St. and buy the little Chanel buttons and sew them on," Star revealed as she picked up her Woman of Achievement award.

Star recently donated 50 boxes of clothes to the charity "Dress for Success" to help woman of low-income brackets look stylish at their office jobs.

These poor woman are going to think they struck gold with a box of Chanel suits - too bad they're fake! What a bummer. "

SAD!!!!!