Star Jones...not the best dress!

C'mon ladies...I think you guys are being a bit harsh. I have never been a fan of Star Jones. I watched back when the view started for a few years and never cared for her. I didn't like her because it was evident she wasnt a happy person...negative, critical,opinionated...all of that. While I can be a very opinionated person myself, reading this thread I found myself getting irritated at the negative mean comments..... and I never liked her. Surprised myself....
She says it herself, she was morbidly obese and obviously got TIRED of it. So many americans today, to put it blunt, are FAT. How about giving the woman some credit for DOING IT. I always thought she was a pretty woman and I think she's even prettier now.(nowhere near NASTY) I think she looks great, I actually am amazed at how good considering how big she was.
The dress may not have been the most flattering. So what, I bet you she was feeling sexy hot! And that's what matters! Don't rain on the woman's parade, she's finally happy! I'm just glad now she talks about what she has and not what she doesn't have.
So how about a "YOU GO GIRL!"not just for her but, for anyone who has made HUGE changes in their life to become a happier healthier person.
OK, done. I just had to say it. lol
And NO this isn't Al writing this:nuts:

I am not grossed out by the scar. I was in a pretty bad car accident 3 years ago, and I still have scars on my arm and along my hairline on my forehead. Scars are no big deal to me. However, I think the picture is a bit grotesque, because that dress is just not figure flattering at all. It makes her hips look really fat, and the front of the dress is just trashy with the sheer fabric and all.