Star And Al Are Dunzo!

Another celebrity marriage hits the dust - couples need to give it more than the blink of an eye to make it work. What a shame when any marriage fails!!!!​

SuzyZ said:
Another celebrity marriage hits the dust - couples need to give it more than the blink of an eye to make it work. What a shame when any marriage fails!!!!​

So well said Suzy!!! It is always sad when a marriage fails.

Lets just take a poll....who really gives a hoot ??? Yes, it's sad when a marriage fails. But, I will admit that if she gets a divorce ~ I'm going to have a little chuckle. I'm just being honest....

crowgal said:
Lets just take a poll....who really gives a hoot ??? Yes, it's sad when a marriage fails. But, I will admit that if she gets a divorce ~ I'm going to have a little chuckle. I'm just being honest....

Just know that what goes around comes around. So if you chuckle at them, one day someone may be having a chuckle at YOUR situation. Just something to think about. :smile:

If they get a divorce, at least there are no children involved. I never experienced divorce, but most of my friends have divorced parents and I saw what they went through.

On another note, it has always bothered me that divorce is rated up there with death on the scale of how much havoc certain events wreak in a person's life. I think you all may know what I am referring to. We discussed it in my psychology class in undergrad. Divorce is serious, but its not that serious.

nathansgirl1908 said:
Just know that what goes around comes around. So if you chuckle at them, one day someone may be having a chuckle at YOUR situation. Just something to think about. :smile:

It's ok... I don't mind if people chuckle at my situations. Personally, I'm not that uptight.

crowgal said:
It's ok... I don't mind if people chuckle at my situations. Personally, I'm not that uptight.

You want people to chuckle if you get a divorce?:wtf: I would smack the :censor: out of someone who laughed at me if I were getting one.

elongreach said:
I think that's if it's not a mutual divorce. I think most divorces are mutual and ammicable.

Even if its a mutual divorce- they can be outrageously acrimonious and contentious. I have represented clients that their divorce was the hardest thing they have ever experienced, especially when there are children involved.

jag said:
Even if its a mutual divorce- they can be outrageously acrimonious and contentious. I have represented clients that their divorce was the hardest thing they have ever experienced, especially when there are children involved.

Didn't say it wasn't difficult. Just that it was mutual. No one WANTS to go through a divorce when they get married. It's painful for a lot of people, but they know it's the best thing in the long run. However I haven't even gotten married yet, so maybe I should just not talk in this thread.

elongreach said:
I think that's if it's not a mutual divorce. I think most divorces are mutual and ammicable.

Yeah.

jag, I don't see how it can be as traumatizing. At least with divorce you just don't want to live with that person, but you know they are still alive. With death, you more than likely didn't want to see that person go and you will never see them again. People get remarried. You can't re-live.

I think what led to the divorce may be more tramatic that the actual divorce or the final decision to get the divorce. Especially if it is a case where there are trust, fidelity issues.

More...
Divorce may also be tramatic because some may view it as a failure. There are some people out her who don't like to "fail" or the appearance of failure.

elongreach said:
You want people to chuckle if you get a divorce?:wtf: I would smack the :censor: out of someone who laughed at me if I were getting one.

:roflmfao:

I wouldn't want anyone laughing at me either Elongreach. And I don't think that makes me uptight. I think it means I'm normal.

crowgal said:
^^^Like Jennifer Aniston? What do you mean? Because I think Jennifer Aniston is MUCH CLASSIER than Star. Maybe you meant being cheated on???

Yes, Jen Aniston is much classier and prettier than Star, but when she divorced Brad she played the victim role way tooo much! She over did it for me. I mean cmon, she is not, and will not be the first or last person to be left for another women! She should've just suck it up and period! Sorry! Back to Star, I will feel sorry if she gets divorced, I think it is really sad that your marriage didn't work.