Star And Al Are Dunzo!

what's going on in here?
Amanda didn't say she hopes Star goes to Hell. . . her opinion was Star, her wedding and planning was tacky, so what? I do too.
Amanda didn't say she hopes they break up, just that she's not surprised. . .
Let's not split hairs.
Maybe they're divorcing, maybe not, THAT'S what this thread is about.

Why does Star always bring out the bad in people? It never fails when there is a Star thread, it has to be difused.:shrugs:

I think we all need to breath for a minute. It's hard to really understand what a person is saying over the internet. I think everyone had some good points and intentions in their threads. Let's all remember to be sensitive to everyone's emotions. You don't have to agree with a person's opinion, but let's all respect each other.

I'll start...:yes: *taking a deep breath*...Wow, I feel better already...

I think people on here should realize something else that is important.

Talking about how much Star spent on her wedding and how big and extravagant it was is the same as people criticizing US for how much we love and spend on our purses.

Do you like it when people approach you and criticize your bags saying you spent too much and that you should have a nice, simple, less gaudy, extravagant purse?

nathansgirl1908 said:

Talking about how much Star spent on her wedding and how big and extravagant it was is the same as people criticizing US for how much we love and spend on our purses.

Do you like it when people approach you and criticize your bags saying you spent too much and that you should have a nice, simple, less gaudy, extravagant purse?

This subforum is about celebrities. There are numerous threads about people making fun of what they do and how they act. How is Star's wedding any different than anything else people talk about?

Ok girls please calm down! Let's all take a deep breath!
I really don't think Star is getting divorced, well at least not yet! I personally don't like her! But if she is getting divorced, I do feel bad for her, but you know too bad! I just don't want her to become like Jennifer Aniston!

nathansgirl1908 said:

Point taken....but, I never asked Chanel or Gucci to finance my handbag collection or to give me a discount so I can give them more exposure.

lmpsola said:
I really don't think Star is getting divorced, well at least not yet! I personally don't like her! But if she is getting divorced, I do feel bad for her, but you know too bad! I just don't want her to become like Jennifer Aniston!

I feel bad for her as well. Divorce is terrible but I really think all of these celebs with their reality shows and tacky weddings are focused way more on their celebrity and the wedding and less on the idea of marriage. Look at Pam Anderson and Kid Rock, good chance that'll end in divorce, just like there is a good chance Star's will too considering there is a 50% divorce rate.

lmpsola said:

Thanks. I apologize for taking it off topic.

Now back to Miss Star. When she got married, I said that I hope that this turns out well because I would hate to see this go the wrong way in light of all the attention the wedding and pre-wedding got. Divorce is never good (in most cases). I'm sorry to hear of the news and I hope it's not true.

crowgal said:
Point taken....but, I never asked Chanel or Gucci to finance my handbag collection or to give me a discount so I can give them more exposure.

Maybe not, but celebrities do it all the time. That's one reason why I don't like it when people on here complain about her getting freebies. Its not uncommon. In fact it is the norm. And no one is talking about the fact that she set up a gift registry for fans to send money to and then she donated the money to an organization. That's why I think some people on here are coming more from the point of view of "hating" than anything else.