Stamped "Made in France" on outside of bag?

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is that also going away?
    I know the Made in USA bags only say "Paris" now on the outside and have the cloth tag inside but do the bags made in France also just say Paris on the outside and have a Paris date code on the inside?
    Just wondering???

2. I already had two bags bought this year. Keepall 45 and Alma PM, and yes the 'made in France' tag is outside of the bag

3. So glad to hear that!!
    Now if I could only find one!!

4. You mean where to find them? The 'made in France' stamp is on the side for both of my bags

5. The bag before the "cloth tag" use to say made in USA on the outside of the bag..
    Now if it has a cloth tag it says... Louis Vuitton Paris

So I was wondering if the bags MIF still say made in France on the outside tag or if they also just say Louis Vuitton Paris?

6. My new speedy b has "Louis Vuitton Paris made in France" stamped on the vachetta outside of the bag so, yes, it's still there.

7. Thank you! Congrats on your new Speedy B :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice