Stam vs Mini Stam

Haha okay.

I like them both really and that is why I got the two sizes. It really depends how much you need your bags to hold. The Stam is large and the mini is more medium size.

They both weigh around the same because the chain on the mini Stam is longer and heavier. The mini Stam can be worn as a crossbody not sure if that is a plus for you.

The handles are different too. The leather handles can be over the shoulder but the mini Stam is only long enough for the elbow.

I am also 64 inches tall and 100 lbs. The Stam looks a little big on me and I think the mini Stam is more proportionate. If you are shorter maybe you want a mini Stam.

Both are great choice though! If you have more questions feel free to ask!

Haha okay.

I like them both really and that is why I got the two sizes. It really depends how much you need your bags to hold. The Stam is large and the mini is more medium size.

They both weigh around the same because the chain on the mini Stam is longer and heavier. The mini Stam can be worn as a crossbody not sure if that is a plus for you.

The handles are different too. The leather handles can be over the shoulder but the mini Stam is only long enough for the elbow.

I am also 64 inches tall and 100 lbs. The Stam looks a little big on me and I think the mini Stam is more proportionate. If you are shorter maybe you want a mini Stam.

Both are great choice though! If you have more questions feel free to ask!

Oh wow. Cool. Thanks for answering. I have the large stam and it is rather large and heavy. I was trying to see if the mini would be too small you know? I was wondering about that strap. Thanks for that as well.

Oh my you are a tiny thing. I. Wish. 5 '4 here and not 100 pounds. Lol. Appreciate the info.

Hehe. No problem. I think the mini Stam is still pretty big. I have a even smaller one for the light days. It is called a Kid stam. It is a little bigger than the little Stam.

Attachments

• 1391745557969.jpg
    1391745557969.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 305