Stam v's Baby Stam

1. Hi Ladies,

Do any of you own both of these bags? Do you have a picture of them side-by-side for comparison. I've tried on the Stam and know it's size, just wanting to know how the Baby looks next to it.

TIA!

2. I have both and there is a HUGE difference in size between the two. IMO, the baby is strictly a bag to hold a few necessities for going out, etc. It's not exactly miniature or anything but I can't fit my wallet inside as the top is not wide enough across (the measurements account for the bottom of the bag only, which, of course, is wider). Well, I can fit it, but it has to sit diagonally in the bag. I love the baby, but it's not a daytime/everyday bag for me.

3. Thanks Daisy - do you have pics (preferably with them in the same shot) so I can get an idea of size. I'm useless when someone gives me measurements, I really have to see things.

I just bought a baby stam off eBay (will post authenticity when I receive it). I thought the reg. stam was too big for me, so got this one (200 pounds). I was looking for a smallish bag to take out at night and I have to wait until the end of the year for my Chanel.

4. I don't have any pics right now but I'll try to take some.

I saw the auction and I think you got an authentic bag for a good price. Her pics weren't very good but I *think* you're safe. =)

5. Thanks Daisy. She didn't even call it a Stam in her auction so I think it wouldn't have appeared in searches. I also bought her Balenciaga hobo. Her pictures were pretty bad so I suppose that worked in my favour!

I'd love to see pics when you have them. Thanks again.

6. hey daisy,

i read on other MJ threads that u own 2 STAMS, black and bronze. what do u think of them? right now i am leaning more on the metallic bronze (dark gray? i dont know wut is the proper name for the color..)....is it a new color for 2006? i cant seem to find it on MJ website.

thanks!

alice

7. I owned both sizes at one time. Let me see if I still have the pics....

8. 0o0o, i've just such a soft spot of the BABY stam! its SO cute!!!

9. Congrats on your new purchases Cal.
    Are you on a waiting list for your double flap Chanel?Where are you getting it from? I saw one at tFS today and I'm in absolute love!!

10. Thanks Quirky,
    I'm going to Chanel in 2 weeks in Amsterdam to look at the different sizes (as they only have the one here). I'm very excited!!!! I'm still not 100% on the authenticity of the baby stam - will let you guys have a peek once I've gotten it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice