Stam lining ??

1. Hi

I am confused ...some has suede lining and some dont ....can anyone explain it to me :blink: ..Thanks! :biggrin:

2. It depends on what season it is. I know that the fall line has canvas lining. The past spring collection had suede. I think there was a thread about this a few days ago.

3. :heart::heart: love the suede lining:heart::heart:
    feels soooo smooth and smeels soooo nice:love:

4. Thanks ....I just saw a Bronze Stam on NAP with suede lining ...Could that be an old model?

5. I agree !! but it weighs too :sad:

6. you're right, suede = heavy
    canvas = not that heavy
    but overall, MJ bags are heavy:P

7. Oh no! .. Not my Bowler :graucho:

8. I don't think the lining contributes to the bag being any heavier than it already is. I have a canvas and suede lining that I don't see any difference in weight.

9. Thanks! then I don't have to worrie about that :smile: I don't know if I like bronze or mouse, have not seen either irl :oh: ...Which color are yours?

10. I have a baby Mousse and a regular Putty and I have a cashew on hold at Nordstrom.

11. Ohh...a mouse!!... would you post a picture please? :yes:

12. Cilifene, Bowler is not heavy because of its canvas lining & very little hardware -- even less than Blake. Stam is a lot heavier than Bolwer b/c of the chains & suede ining (older season ones).

Cashew has very obvious contrast stitching -- something to consider. If you don't like this, don't get it. Attached is a picture of Cashew Stam (from neimanmarcus.com).

13. i
    Thank you! :smile: ...Yes I know the hardware is heavy, I just bought a linen Blake ;) Cashew is very beautiful, but I think I would like a darker one. Bronze or mouse ....
    Would you say that Stam is more heavy than Blake?

14. Cilifene, no probs. =)
    Stam is really heavier than Blake unless you remove the chains. =) I recently saw Black, Cashew, Camel, and Bronze in person. Mouse is described as this season's Taupe. I'm guessing that Mouse is a more tone-down color than Bronze (a little bit shiny & metallic looking)? Are you into this? =)

15. Do you think it weighs like Blake when the chain is removed?
    I'm not sure I like the shiny .... I would like to see both, but the store here i Copenhagen only gets black, cashew and mouse....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice