Stam lining

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just want to be sure: the new f/w bags 2006 has canvas lining?

I noticed on NAP that the sold out black Stam had suede lining and the not sold out black has beige lining? Can someone tell me if I have misunderstood something?

Hanne

2. They obviously had a return of an old bag (the sold out/suede one). The new ones (with the new price!) have the canvas.

3. Thanks Daisy. I just ordered a black one, but prefer the suede I have to say. I hope its nice without the suede :smile:

Hanne

4. Hanne, congrats! =)
    Stam's lighter without suede lining. =)

5. Congrats!!! Tillykke!! ;)

6. And thats a good thing right? :graucho:

7. The canvas is actually kind of nice. It's not AS nice as the suede but my Amanda satchel has the canvas and it is *feather* light. It's lighter than the Stam to begin with but I'm thinking the canvas does make a difference.

Congrats on your new bag--it's my fave!

8. Thanks Daisy. You girls are so helpful and sweet - really appreciate it! I am glad to hear the canvas is okay, since I find the canvas in the Paddingtons to be a little dull.

Its a good thing that the bag is light though, cant wait to get it. I dont have any black bags right now, so I really need it *LOL* The hunt for a Putty continues though... love that color.

Hanne

9. Aw, no problem. =)

I wouldn't say the bag is *light* but the canvas does help and the MJ canvas is a little nicer than the Chloe canvas IMO. I had the Bronze Stam with the canvas lining (I returned it, *cries*) and it was just a tad lighter than my old Stam. Hopefully it won't be too bad for you.

Good luck finding Putty! I wish he mad ethe E/W Stam in Putty, that would be my pick. Normally I don't like the lighter colored Stams but I do like that one. =)

10. Congrats on your new Stam! Personally, I prefer any lining other than suede. I find that it's too hard to care for. I have a limited edition Stella that has suede and it's heavy, and I don't use it as much because I am afraid of staining it. I now go out of my way to buy MJ bags that have a canvas lining. Although the suede is more luxurious, I personally prefer the canvas.

11. I'm sure Hanne will have no problem with Stam's weigh. =) If you have carried Paddington Satchel, Stam should be managable. Paddy's a bit lighter than Stam unless the chains are removed. =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice