Stam kisslock being hard to open.....

1. I just bought a Stam today :love: ...But the kisslock is so hard to open. Do any of you know if it will be more easy to open over time???

Thanks! :smile:

2. I assume that it will get easier over time. What color did you get? And, congrats!!! You're going to LOVE it!

3. Hi SuLi :biggrin:

Thank you ....I got a black :smile: .... I hope it will :smile:

4. congrats on your black stam. It is a gorgeous bag. Enjoy it!

5. Thanks! :biggrin:

6. Love It!!! Gorgeous! And Envious!

7. Cilifene, congrats on another beautiful bag! Love Black Stam, it's just gorgeous! =)

8. Thanks a lot :smile:

9. Thanks bag.lover :smile: I guess you are to blaime for my new addiction called MARC JACOBS !!! :lol: :roflmfao:
    I am so happy with my linen Blake ...the color you told me about..thanks! :flowers:
    I have been to the store with Stam today....got another one with a better kisslock ....now I can't waite to try it :love:

10. Guilty as charged! =) The suede lining is no longer blue for this season's Linen Blake, it's Brown now. I prefer ours. =)

Cilifene, would you post some pictures of your updated collection so we can drool over them? =) Hope the exchanged Stam works out better for you...

11. I noticed this too I thought it was just me

12. They are very different in the kisslock! the SA could not even open the bag :sad: The one I have now is very fine :smile:

13. Oh no! Brown lining ...I prefer ours too :yes:...it' so pretty the blue suede :love: Blake really is a lovely bag....

I had to sell the Bowler, when I bought Stam. They are both black and quilted ;)
    The time is 6.25 am in Denmark ...have to go to work. I will post pictures later today....

14. Cilifene,

I love blue Suede lining inside off-white bag, this color contrast is just so nice! This season's bags (the ones I saw IRL) have neutral suede linings (brown, grey, tan, cream?) which don't stand out as much as brighter colors.

In terms of handbag-weigh, I think you handle it very well by introducing a heavier bag slowly: Bowler -> Blake -> Stam. =) Your shoulders and arms have more time to adjust. LOL!!!

Agree with you, I would choose Black Stam over Non-Patent Black Bowler (too matte for me). This season's Black Stam has some sheen to it -- I like it! You can get Bowler in another color sometimes in the future? I know...I know...Guilty again! =)

Have a good day at work. =)

15. Hello Guilty! :lol: ...I've had a nice day at work ..Thanks! :biggrin:
    I'm awfull to do pictures ...sorry!
    Yes my arms and shoulders are getting stronger and bigger every day :lol:

LV Batignolles 0,4 kilo
    Mulberry Rosemerry 0,8 kilo
    Hermes Birkin 1,0 kilo
    Blake 1,3 kilo
    Stam alone ;) 1,1 kilo ...the chain 0,4 kilo

01.JPG 02.JPG 03.JPG 04.JPG
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice