Stam hobo...info?

gingarita

Ginger
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
just got it from ebay LOVE IT color is chestnut LOVE IT..
what do you think
also inside is different from all the bags it is like canvas what do you think anyone know the scoop with this bag/style? anyone else have one??

she is called NUTTY and will write her own post soon!

5b88_1.JPG

5d01_1.JPG

Attachments

• sept pix 027.jpg
    sept pix 027.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 56
  • sept pix 029.jpg
    sept pix 029.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 51
  • sept pix 038.jpg
    sept pix 038.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 46
  • sept pix 034.jpg
    sept pix 034.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 56
  • sept pix 035.jpg
    sept pix 035.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 49
ginger... i love this bag....wanted to get her but couldn't afford it....booohooo

i used to have one of these bags in cashew....ever since i sold her i have regretted it.

ginger... i love this bag....wanted to get her but couldn't afford it....booohooo

i used to have one of these bags in cashew....ever since i sold her i have regretted it.

i know what you mean this seems so different.....i was able to get them to take 610 rather than the asking 700 so that was good

do you remember how much it was originally i can't seem to find any info on line about this style etc...or do you know the NAME of the style....don't think it is stam hobo ???

cashew sounds gorgeous!

just adding this in...i found it on eluxury also found CASHEW on neiman marcus site both sold out but were on sale 1200 down to 600
Marc Jacobs Collection
Quilted Stam Hobo
$1,200.00 SALE PRICE: $599.00

DetailsSize ChartPoliciesNews
Quilted grained leather
Brass hardware
Gathered top with inside magnetic flap closure
Rolled leather handle with links; 5" drop
Removable, long chunky brass chain link shoulder strap; 13" drop
Outer zipped pocket with large brass pull with leather tie
Twill interior with zipped pocket
Protective metal feet
14" x 13" x 5.5"
Made in Italy

Attachments

• p11140666_ph_althero_Black.jpg
    p11140666_ph_althero_Black.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 57
  • NMV7871_mn.jpg
    NMV7871_mn.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Congrats on a gorgeous bag, Ginger! I absolutely love this style - it looks like you'd be able to wear it on the shoulder using the handle (which I do with my stam) but without having to maneuver around a kisslock. Perfect! Can't wait to see your pics!!

Hi Gingerita!!

Well, I have a confession - I have this bag in cashew hiding under my bed! i bought it last year and just didn't have the b*lls to wear it thinking "I'm not an MJ Stam gal - what was I thinking?" but also loved it too much to resell it.

I've only used her ONCE, and was able to carry it over my shoulder without the chain (just using the rolled handle), and it was pretty comfy. I was so paranoid about getting it dirty, scuffed, breathed on wrong - I just put it away. :sad: It's the most I've ever paid for a bag ($650) so I didn't want to mess her up, but I must say, that puppy is coming out of hiding! :nuts:

Now that I've officially crossed over to the MJ darkside in a big way, this is going to be in heavy rotation.

ginger~ this bag is the stam hobo. im pretty sure the color is chestnut or saddle, there's a baby stam from Linda*s*stuff on ebay right now in the same color......If i remember correctly, this was a fall 2006 bag :thinking:

here's a link to the chestnut color from NM
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...?q=quilted+stam+hobo+chestnut&um=1&hl=en&sa=G

and now im thinking it's definitely saddle...i think saddle has a bit of a texture to it, like the chestnut color in the striping line....and chestnut is more of a solid brown color..

ohmygosh THANK YOU for the link! that is her! chestnut i am sure of it!

i just loveeeeeee her......especially since she is different!

junny you are the best! :yahoo:

Hi Gingerita!!

Well, I have a confession - I have this bag in cashew hiding under my bed! i bought it last year and just didn't have the b*lls to wear it thinking "I'm not an MJ Stam gal - what was I thinking?" but also loved it too much to resell it.

I've only used her ONCE, and was able to carry it over my shoulder without the chain (just using the rolled handle), and it was pretty comfy. I was so paranoid about getting it dirty, scuffed, breathed on wrong - I just put it away. :sad: It's the most I've ever paid for a bag ($650) so I didn't want to mess her up, but I must say, that puppy is coming out of hiding! :nuts:

Now that I've officially crossed over to the MJ darkside in a big way, this is going to be in heavy rotation.

honey, i feel your pain .....or happiness whichever lolol
i have been DRAGGED over to the darkside of MJ over the past year actually since the holidays and i went from having one or two MBMJ to a closetfull of HOT STUFF!
yes i know i am same way i put them away and don't want to ruin them etc...but time to wear them!

this weekend away i took two bags and it was good because now i see what i like and DON'T like about certain bags so some of the items in the closet have to go!
like i am not enjoying DOUBLE chains it drives me crazy...not my style...gorgeous but not my style.....so those are going....

get that peanut out and enjoy her and if you are not happy sell her to get one you love

i am going to do good inventory tomorrow i am off work still......

this one is a keeper .....stam hobo is for me....i don't like pushlocks in front like some sophias etc....don't like kisslock at least not sure anyway....and no double chain straps ...ALL of those are going on the chop block asap!

NUTTY hobo you have a permanent spot in the closet!

Congrats on a gorgeous bag, Ginger! I absolutely love this style - it looks like you'd be able to wear it on the shoulder using the handle (which I do with my stam) but without having to maneuver around a kisslock. Perfect! Can't wait to see your pics!!

EXACTLY PM....i love it ..what a discovery...yes i love using the handle it goes over the shoulder just fine...and like i said in other post i am not happy with double straps so this is just right...

yes my pix are up there only first few were from sale
i love the twill inside

gin, i was wondering where you were. thought you'd gotten sick of bags, but what you were really doing is gathering some more hot bags. of course! i really should've known better.

i love your new bag! chestnut is tdf. i can't wait to hear your story about nutty.